EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Zaide

TLP Idealist
"Hey folks,

I've just returned from a meeting with the systems team. After reading your feedback, and discussing the matter internally amongst themselves , the Dev team has decided to revert the summoning changes. They're looking at some different ways to address these issues including code solutions, and will revisit the matter at a later date. The summoning changes will not be included in the patch scheduled for tomorrow. I'll have notification up for the patch in the near future as well." -Piestro

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They listened to the player base and backtracked on the mob summoning nerfs. Good deal.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
ehh, opinion honestly. The fact that rangers can headshot rape like they do is already lame since no other class can do it in the same way. Beserkers get decap or whatever, think rogues get one but they are limited in what they work on if I remember correctly. Rangers were just being whiny little bitchez about the entire thing. Ohhh boo fucking hoo, you can uber level by yourself anymore, and your 50k/hour powerleveling service business is being shut down.

I don't know if summoning was the right or best fix, but i have zero fucking pity it's being taken away.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was more about mages than rangers. Honestly it was such a half assed nerf that any of the swarm classes had plenty of other options to still pick from. They just nerfed the most common zones.

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
"Hey folks,

I've just returned from a meeting with the systems team. After reading your feedback, and discussing the matter internally amongst themselves , the Dev team has decided to revert the summoning changes. They're looking at some different ways to address these issues including code solutions, and will revisit the matter at a later date. The summoning changes will not be included in the patch scheduled for tomorrow. I'll have notification up for the patch in the near future as well." -Piestro
Good call, imo. While there may be some class envy, it wasn't a popular change, and at the end of the day SOE is in a business to maintain their customer base.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ehh, opinion honestly. The fact that rangers can headshot rape like they do is already lame since no other class can do it in the same way. Beserkers get decap or whatever, think rogues get one but they are limited in what they work on if I remember correctly. Rangers were just being whiny little bitchez about the entire thing. Ohhh boo fucking hoo, you can uber level by yourself anymore, and your 50k/hour powerleveling service business is being shut down.

I don't know if summoning was the right or best fix, but i have zero fucking pity it's being taken away.
<--- Ranger since '01, and you got NO clue what a Ranger can and can't do. Stop talking - you're making yourself look stupid.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
tumblr_mqzlwiQDtb1swmknuo1_400.gif

I've been playing on Test for a few weeks now and I have to say it has been pretty fun. Leveled my druid from 75 to 85 in a few hours and now just grinding away some aa (at 1.7k right now). If anyone is starting out here and needs some low level armor I have tons of low level defiant stuff so feel free to shoot Talowene or anyone in Systemic Madness a tell.