EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Needless

Toe Sucker
Where you been man? The fuck
Haha I don't even know, I didn't have time to play for quite awhile, started a new job, then ended up fucking around on wow for a little bit when i had some spare time.
I'm trying out that KP emu server now, its pretty fun!

You guys still playing frequently?

Yeah, there's a little crew around still. I'm travellling around for work. Won't be back on until next week. Leveled a second Zerker with pretty good gear. Hop on sometime soon brah

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Have a couple great job potentials, so hope to be employed soon. Been popping in on Zzez from time to time to buff in GL. If anyone needs plat for spells and I am on, hit me up.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Any of the TLP guys know what's up with the vote for SoF? I see it was messed up etc but additional details would be great.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The age old mystery of the Glowing Black Stone is finally solved...

"Looks like the Glowing Black Stone is the item required to complete the quest described as "APPQuestJohnC"
The "APP" prefix means it was created by a design apprentice who was tinkering with the tools and learning the game. This isn't a quest that can actually be completed. Years later, when QUEST flags were applied to items APPQuestJohnC was picked up in the query and the GBS was flagged as a quest item. I don't know who JohnC is. The quest was created on 2/26/2000 so this predates me by over 2 years.

Hope this helps solve the mystery!
-Prathun"

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

"Looks like the Glowing Black Stone is the item required to complete the quest described as "APPQuestJohnC"
The "APP" prefix means it was created by a design apprentice who was tinkering with the tools and learning the game. This isn't a quest that can actually be completed. Years later, when QUEST flags were applied to items APPQuestJohnC was picked up in the query and the GBS was flagged as a quest item. I don't know who JohnC is. The quest was created on 2/26/2000 so this predates me by over 2 years.

-Prathun"
It was clear the GBS was intended for something. If you cast "identify" on the item, it would come up with "Varsoon's Black Heart" or something to that effect. Varsoon was also a semi-rare roaming NPC within Qeynos Hills zone. It'd be great to know what the intended quest / reward was considering how silly rare the GBS was!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

-Prathun"
JohnC Steam Account:http://steamcommunity.com/id/johnc

Account has badge displayed for "Valve Employee"
Job listed as "Steam Developer"

GBS used in quest to complete Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also work with a John C, I have a John C cousin, and their are only 345 more John C's in my town. The search net tightens!

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Now I just need to find out if the second step of the Holy Partisan of Underfoot ever actually existed and was just broken, or if they were just dicking dwarf paladins around.

Needless

Toe Sucker
These new class/race combos are retarded.

How can anybody choose dark elf bard? and a wood elf BL over a GNOME.
God damn plebs I tell you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i hadn't looked at that page in awhile. Dark Elf Ranger ended up beating Vah Shir Druid. fuck yeah.