Cool, I should be on later tonight
smile.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
Can a 94 ranger HS cooling chambers? It's been too long since i've played lol

I sort of want to PL up another class for shits n giggles

Can a 94 ranger HS cooling chambers? It's been too long since i've played lol

I sort of want to PL up another class for shits n giggles
You can HS like 10 mobs in CC, the majority need 95. You can HS everything in Feerot with the 93 HS, save for the named, but some shit summons there now so it would prob rape ya.

Few people are on now, hop on brah

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i've been playing on Vox lately. haven't had any luck finding a job IRL, and i want to stock up a bunch of Krono before the new Progression servers drop later this year. anyone playing there?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
When are the prog servers supposed to open? I'd be tempted to get into one on a Bard if there was a group for it; I'll be back in the States by then...

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Also, are there any tricks to stop from getting disconnected while afk? No matter where I am (guild lobby, hall, PoK, afk merc boxing, etc) I eventually get disconnected due to inactivity.

*Edit

Keeping the clients in the background or minimized solved this.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Also, are there any tricks to stop from getting disconnected while afk? No matter where I am (guild lobby, hall, PoK, afk merc boxing, etc) I eventually get disconnected due to inactivity.
EQ doesn't do this, so if you are getting disconnected it is most likely on your end (somehow).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the only info i've heard about the new progression servers was through Zaide. i guess there's an SOE employee that raids with The Faceless Order on Test.... the SOE employee has been telling a few details. i believe it isn't more specific than "sometime in 2014" though.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I was playing on Test a couple months back, the date I kept hearing get thrown around was March / April timeframe.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im not sure how you guys enjoy official progression servers... the 1% max exp per kill limit is incredibly daunting

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep, I am pretty happy messing around on KPemu for the forseeable future.

I have zero interest in another progression grind after doing Vulak, EQmac, Test, KPemu.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
EQ doesn't do this, so if you are getting disconnected it is most likely on your end (somehow).
Strange, since the disconnect message I came back to each time specifically said I was "disconnected from the game server due to inactivity" or something like that. Leaving EQ minimized worked yesterday but not last night, so I dunno what's up with it.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Strange, since the disconnect message I came back to each time specifically said I was "disconnected from the game server due to inactivity" or something like that. Leaving EQ minimized worked yesterday but not last night, so I dunno what's up with it.
Are you talking about Everquest or Everquest 2?