EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Needless

Toe Sucker
minus rogue lol, rogue tank would have been the obvious choice for me. I also want a cleric, the cleric is going to be offense/tank.
so far i was considering offensive cleric with a beastlord healer lool

mainly minus rogue because i already have one on P99, and a bard.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I think he means the zone that you used to go to where you could retrieve corpses that had decayed. They took it out eventually (I assume when they added the guys that summon corpse in the guild lobby?)

Speaking of which, wasn't there a zone connection in oasis that was in one of the spectre towers or was that just rumor?
I seem to recall it being rumored that one of the Spec towers was going to be the zone in for Plane of Hate.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Please edumacate how you get all 3 versions of one zone.
Every time there is a server reset on Test, it will come up with one of those three versions of ST active. It then uses that zone file until the next reset. As evidence please see our videos of TFO killing the Sleeper.

Gryphe

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does TFO kill old world (Luclin and under) bosses as some kind of anti-progression/recruitment strategy?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
No idea personally. I'm not leading the guild these days. I can say with a high degree of confidence that there is not an intentional attempt to do it though.

Is there another Progression Guild on Test again?

Gryphe

Golden Knight of the Realm
No idea personally. I'm not leading the guild these days. I can say with a high degree of confidence that there is not an intentional attempt to do it though.

Is there another Progression Guild on Test again?
Well that's good to hear.

And yes, there was another progression guild until about a week ago... Made it to Velious.

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
Does TFO kill old world (Luclin and under) bosses as some kind of anti-progression/recruitment strategy?
TFO has two raiding sects, one that raids in UF, and one that currently raids in PoP. I would not be surprised if some of the PoP toons clear out NToV, VT, Emp, Seru, etc. for clickies or side-grades. Vulak drops Abashi, an amazing pulling tool for monks, etc etc.

Most progression guilds don't make it past Velious, because that's where the nostalgia ends for most.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I kinda cheated with my cleric, i bought him a coral headed mace so he's procing wrath of the gods like a maw fucka.
RIP frogs in lguk, you can't handle Sinzan

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Loaded up for the first time; mines of gloomingdeep. Click on first NPC that gives you the welcome quest, hit Q because I'm used to WoW and strafing... the guy punches me and kills me.

Wow, after 13 years things haven't changed.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Protocol... you and some of the TFO boys are shown for a few seconds in this new video game movie, its called Video Games: The movie. Just a quick two clips rambling on about EQ. You're famous, buy me a sandwich or something when the checks start rollin' in.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Protocol... you and some of the TFO boys are shown for a few seconds in this new video game movie, its called Video Games: The movie. Just a quick two clips rambling on about EQ. You're famous, buy me a sandwich or something when the checks start rollin' in.
Yeah I saw that on Netflix the other night. I think it's like the second or third documentary type of production we've been on. The others were much lower quality though.