EQ Never

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
They didnt show it, but the door would have been in the divot of the U-shape design, ostensibly creating a courtyard/kill zone.

Personally, Im building this.
I'm building this. Done.

rrr_img_47033.gif

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
but i need to get in the prone so my paladin pirate fay can snipe people with his clockwork barret .50 me hearties

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Today's the last day to submit landmark questions. I have to have them in by Tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully something cool comes of them. No promises/cant talk/etc but you'll see what I'm shooting for soonish.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Today's the last day to submit landmark questions. I have to have them in by Tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully something cool comes of them. No promises/cant talk/etc but you'll see what I'm shooting for soonish.
Please add my question as to the ability to add mechanical objects into landmark. Can you make your own doors, windows, traps and the likes?

Bruman

Golden Squire
Can I build any type of wang towers, or do they need to be EQ lore specific? Like, just Erudite wang towers, Ogre wang towers, Kerran wang towers, etc, or is it fine if I build some, say, Transformer wang towers, or Drenai wang towers?

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
For the more advanced wang towers you need some components that you can only buy with station cash. After you cough up that entry fee, feel free to go wild!

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
did they ever release that combat documentary or are they still worthless?
LEt me answer this by saying they've switched directions on the info-trickle (hehe, dick trickle, immature moment) and are directing it at Landmark over EQNext. However, with landmark there will come combat, so we're still waiting.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Landmark questions? Here's a couple, just the top of my head:

Will you be able to create persistent underground structures in EQNL?

Are characters in EQNL human-only, or will other races be available?

Have they figured out how to make water work in a voxel environment yet? Can we expect oceans and lakes?

Can I build any type of wang towers, or do they need to be EQ lore specific? Like, just Erudite wang towers, Ogre wang towers, Kerran wang towers, etc, or is it fine if I build some, say, Transformer wang towers, or Drenai wang towers?
Word is that each server will have one continent where buildings have to generally conform to lore, while the other continents can be whatever the hell you want.

Mughal

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ask about liquid physics and if we can make ourvolcanoserupt withwhite hotlava
you should keep an eye on the voxel farm blog. liquid physics is a problem with every single voxel game and don't think we will get a solution soon.

Carl_sl

shitlord
LEt me answer this by saying they've switched directions on the info-trickle (hehe, dick trickle, immature moment) and are directing it at Landmark over EQNext. However, with landmark there will come combat, so we're still waiting.
Well that's some shit right there, might as well just say they don't have jack or shit to talk about.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Well that's some shit right there, might as well just say they don't have jack or shit to talk about.
In regards to EQ:Next that has been known since August and their LIVE conference.

When Smed entered the stage and mentioned that they would have more to show at next years conference because they would have had more development time behind the game then, it was made fairly obvious that they did not have much when it came to EQN. Since then it has been 95% Landmark and the same repeating of the stuff we knew about EQN. Nothing in regards to how the combat works (from aggro, ai, mechanics) has been released as far as I know. Just what appears to be design document talk "this is what we want it to be like".

Wouldn't expect a beta for Next to happen until after SOE LIVE next year (at best) with a release perhaps Q1-Q2 2015.

EDIT: My guess. You will know more specifics and details, when it comes to gameplay mechanics, of Brads new game before you know the details and specifics of EQN.