EQ Never

Remit_sl

shitlord
I thought the quote from smed was "this year, and I dont mean beta" or some shit. Fuck that guy in his fat fucking ass.

EDIT: Players will have to wait a bit longer to try it themselves, but maybe not as long as you?d expect. ?Players will get their hands on an actual release version of what we?re doing late [this] year ? and I don?t mean a beta,? says Smedley.

So an alpha is technically spot on.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_49173.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why did I just watch a video of WoW vanilla's Ashenvale/Azshara with some lava and interior shots mixed in. Oh that's right, because 9 years later it's with VOXELS!

misery_sl

shitlord
Oh man, my buildings are going to be so terrible. I won't have the time to put into building anything awesome. I'm totally going for the explorer shack on release.

dgrabs_sl

shitlord
My favorite part is how they still haven't shown us shit, and their solution to a groaning community desperate to see anything is a collection of bulletpoints priced at $20, $60, and $90. Are they just trolling us at this point?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I thought the quote from smed was "this year, and I dont mean beta" or some shit. Fuck that guy in his fat fucking ass.

EDIT: Players will have to wait a bit longer to try it themselves, but maybe not as long as you'd expect. "Players will get their hands on an actual release version of what we're doing late [this] year - and I don't mean a beta," says Smedley.

So an alpha is technically spot on.
Because alpha isn't technically beta and pretty sure the game will be released in alpha state. So all true. I love Smed. He never fails to give me laughs.

I'd 'play' landmark if it didn't have characters, just world building. Even watching that chick run and dorf-roll makes me not want to ever see the game come to light. Maybe I'm just too filled with hate, but the character animation/model/happiness makes me want to puke.

spronk

FPS noob
I remember when I thought it was so cool making videos with deep thought quotes fading in and out while linkin park played in the background. then my balls dropped.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So they want us to pay to help them build their game?
smile.png

That's brilliant, it's like having your employees actually pay to work for you rather than you paying them.

Now that's a fucking next gen feature if I ever saw one.
smile.png

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
So they want us to pay to help them build their game?
smile.png

That's brilliant, it's like having your employees actually pay to work for you rather than you paying them.

Now that's a fucking next gen feature if I ever saw one.
smile.png
How is this any different than most games at this point?

Even in pay-to-play games, Collector's Editions always earn you in-game junk and pre-ordering gets your alpha/beta access.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
How is this any different than most games at this point?

Even in pay-to-play games, Collector's Editions always earn you in-game junk and pre-ordering gets your alpha/beta access.
Not that different, it's just that in Landmark people will create content that "might" end up being used in EQ Next.

So people are paying to possibly create content for SoE for EQ Next.
smile.png

Don't get me wrong, I'll most likely pre-order anyways.

As the saying goes...A fool and his money are soon to be part or somesuch.

I'm a fool when it comes to these things.
smile.png