EQ Never

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
(although I expect he'll still be a Lich in game).
We've seen the Lich being born in the Novellas, and that's not him.
In The Fall of Bastion, Coralen Larkos is killed and rises as a master Lich

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nah Miragul is just the corporeal form that Mayongs super power mind turns into when he rests all day in his sarcophagus.

Mur_sl

shitlord
We've seen the Lich being born in the Novellas, and that's not him.
In The Fall of Bastion, Coralen Larkos is killed and rises as a master Lich
True, but...

Ithiosaur turned him into a Lich, not because he was Coralen, but because he recognized the being that had possessed Coralen for so long...the voice in his head. Who that might be, we can only guess

Also expect to see other Liches in game...wasn't Venril a Lich?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
No Next announcements at E3, Just some landmark stuff. They have to show us something at SoE Live in August even if it's just more concept art and fluff. I'd like to see some professionally done cities/zones in the landmark engine and hopefully nailed down information on gameplay.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If they don't bring the goods to SOElive regarding EQnext I'm gonna be ugly levels of butthurt.

I wanna see races, a world map, several in-game locations, and descriptions of the dungeon/raid game at the very least.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
If they don't bring the goods to SOElive regarding EQnext I'm gonna be ugly levels of butthurt.

I wanna see races, a world map, several in-game locations, and descriptions of the dungeon/raid game at the very least.
So we either get EQ:N news, or Quaid will flip his shit. win:win

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So we either get EQ:N news, or Quaid will flip his shit. win:win
Tantrum.gif

I still log into EQ every now and then just to run around for nostalgia and whatnot. The first motherfucker I always run to kill is Dorn B'Dynn, after 15 years that guy is still an asshole.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
That interviewer is absolutely terrible. He does not give the guest any chance to talk. He asks one question and continues to ask questions before even getting an answer.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I think people overly worried about the lore should stop being overly worried about the lore. Jeff basically confirmed Innoruuk around32 minutesin and I feel like the EQN team has actually been good at listening to feedback. There's still like three years before this thing gets released under a name that isn't EQN (EQ3).

I'm cool with reimaginings anyways. EQ1 is so long in the tooth at this point EQN would be suffocated by having to consider the weird fish aliens from shit like Veil of Alaris. Hit some key nostalgia names, places and races and at least be a little true to the series and I'm good.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I think people overly worried about the lore should stop being overly worried about the lore. Jeff basically confirmed Innoruuk around32 minutesin and I feel like the EQN team has actually been good at listening to feedback. There's still like three years before this thing gets released under a name that isn't EQN (EQ3).

I'm cool with reimaginings anyways. EQ1 is so long in the tooth at this point EQN would be suffocated by having to consider the weird fish aliens from shit like Veil of Alaris. Hit some key nostalgia names, places and races and at least be a little true to the series and I'm good.
The EQN lore they have released so far is so much better than the previous EQ universe that it's laughable people are upset about it.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I really don't get why people are being such lore sticklers in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. What part of that doesn't make sense to people? Let them do what they want and let's just see how it is first before bitching about it.