EQ Never

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
It's insane how terrible MMO sites are. When the golden standard is Massively, a site which honestly was never really good, you know shit is bad. And you certainly can't count on normal gaming sites to provide proper coverage of the genre.
Lol everything remotely connected to MMOs is a disaster.

Bring back Dr. Twister & EQ'lizer says I.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
There's only three levels of success:

1) Did it make more money than it cost
2) Does it make enough money that you'll make another
3) Does it make more money that you can afford to make any game whatsoever

It's also known as the Hollywood scale of success ("did that movie make money?" "did that movie make enough money we'll make a sequel?" "did that movie make enough money we'll let the director produce its pet project to keep him happy?").

And very few WOW clones didn't reach at least level 1 success...
You guys have totally made me see the error of my ways: every future MMO (that's not EQ3) should be a WoW Clone because they're totally successful as can be seen by all the awesome WoW clones out there today that we can play and enjoy. Thanks Ukerric.

Wildstar is exactly like an official Blizzard WOW Progression Server. Thanks Itzena.

SWTOR is totally a WoW Clone because WoW was always about Teebu's Blazing Longsword, Major Sci-Fi IPs and duck and cover combat. WoW clones are both simultaneously awesome and completely tired. So SOE did the right thing dumping EQ3 (which face it, would just have been a WoW clone) but everybody else did the right thing by making WoW clones. Thanks Draegen (and Ukerric again).

Thumbs High.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Can someone summarize that terrible article about GW2 and storybricks that apparently has one nugget of worthwhile info in it?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
You guys have totally made me see the error of my ways: every future MMO (that's not EQ3) should be a WoW Clone because they're totally successful as can be seen by all the awesome WoW clones out there today that we can play and enjoy. Thanks Ukerric.

Wildstar is exactly like an official Blizzard WOW Progression Server. Thanks Itzena.

SWTOR is totally a WoW Clone because WoW was always about Teebu's Blazing Longsword, Major Sci-Fi IPs and duck and cover combat. WoW clones are both simultaneously awesome and completely tired. So SOE did the right thing dumping EQ3 (which face it, would just have been a WoW clone) but everybody else did the right thing by making WoW clones. Thanks Draegen (and Ukerric again).

Thumbs High.
SWTOR doesn't have duck and cover combat. It's strictly hotbars and tab targeting.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
SWTOR doesn't have duck and cover combat. It's strictly hotbars and tab targeting.
rrr_img_90551.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Itzena can't help but troll this thread.. It's always fun to see the same people show up to fight the good fight when EQ3 is uttered.

pussies..

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol yea. I was reading that yesterday. Smed is a bit delusional with that comment. Maybe just out of touch