EQ Never

gogojira_sl

shitlord
That new EQ game out yet?

r3mvChg.jpg

Bruman

Golden Squire
I heard there's going to a cross-game promotion - the first time you log into Pantheon you get a code to get into EQ:Next's pre-Alpha.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I heard there's going to a cross-game promotion - the first time you log into Pantheon you get a code to get into EQ:Next's pre-Alpha.
Damn, that sucks. I knew EQN was a longshot but didn't know they had already cancelled it.

Fubarbox_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure they are going to announce that the "secret sauce" Pantheon angel investor is actually Daybreak. The plug has been pulled on EQNext..Long live Pantheon: An Everquest Saga!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That looks like someone's living room. So only 2 people work there?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
People hate him, but I don't. Will follow.
Man, it's kind of a love/hate thing with me. I respect the man, because it seems like he was able to put his VISION on the back burner and not let it get in the way of budgeting, revenue, etc etc etc. I never really liked his 'carnival barker/ringmaster' role though, like where he'd tweet some meaningless statistic when games would go F2P but you'd never hear from him again when those immediate gains would vanish months and months later. Also, the game card / discount fiasco was pretty lolz.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Daybreak also working on another unannounced title in addition to their current ones.

A Quick Update from Daybreak | Daybreak Game Company

We?d also like to announce our newest Executive Creative Director at Daybreak Games: Jens Andersen. Jens has been the driving vision behind DC Universe Online as its Senior Creative Director, and this new role expands his creative direction to include DCUO, along with H1Z1, PlanetSide 2, EverQuest Next, an as-yet unannounced title we?re currently working on, and more.
The best solution when you have games that could be much more successful if some bugs and gameplay issues were wrinkled out would be to make another game and stretch your staff out a little more I guess. (But seriously I do want to know what that game is).