EQ Never

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
They need to just start over. Its 6 years old now, its already aging and it hasn't even been released.
Pretty sure this is how Duke Nukem Forever happened. At this point they need to just put something out; if EQNext goes under, I doubt we'd ever see another EQ MMO.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
yo shits getting pretty real in Landmark though...

rrr_img_112820.jpg

rrr_img_112821.jpg

Re6Xiyb.jpg

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
It'll be a sad day if the EQ Landmark creations never make it to EQN. It honestly seems like the only way to get enough content in any type of game of high quality. Player creation with owner approval, that is. Dynamically generated games end up so horribly stale and samey very fast.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Actually not really. I've been flying model airplanes since I was 6, and been a licensed pilot since I was 17. Flying was and is my 1st passion.. Games came second.
so ok, if you have a plane on a treadmill and the treadmill runs one way and the plane tries to take-off in the other direction, will it take off?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The quality of some of the structures and what people have been able to make with the tools available in Landmark is really quite remarkable. Just seems a shame that I don't think anything will ever come of all that work.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea, some of it looks really good. The pop can't be very big on there. They basically have a small team of interns doing art for them now. I guess that's a success?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
When the population started to drop, and it was clear the team was "moving" , I am not sure why they did not change to unlimited mats for the people left.

I am no super artist, but the idea of harvesting all the mats needed when testing that procedure had no relevance kept me from logging back in.

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
so ok, if you have a plane on a treadmill and the treadmill runs one way and the plane tries to take-off in the other direction, will it take off?
You probably meant that tongue in cheek, but still :

It will:Mythbusters Plane on Conveyor Belt Ending - YouTube

That treadmill may make the wheels of the plane turn a lot faster while taking off but the forward thrust that is caused by the propellors still makes the plane move forwards, and ultimately in the air, just as fast, no matter what happens with the wheels or ground.

I never understood why that guy acted so surprised at the outcome(probably fake surprise). It's as if they think a propellor-plane gets its forward motion from its wheels, as if it was a car.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
no. but if you get a big enough fan and point it at the front of a stationary plane, the plane will lift up.