EQ Never

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point it's probably going to be a patchwork job to just ship the game. I hope I'm wrong but things are not looking good.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From my understanding, the system that allows you to design weapons, armor etc. and sell them on the open market as your own is already implemented. Whether its fully fleshed out or not... (if this is the Second Life reference you speak of)

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
Apparently "Big Stuff Coming!" for Landmark, likely for building EQN content:

I'll get the details out to you all soon, but expect some new initiatives, team-up builds and changes to the adventuring side of things. Lets build some content together!

More soon,

Darrin McPherson
"Talisker"

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think fictitious fits just as well even if unintended. People tell me about that so called CS branch and Marketing arm at SOE but I don't think those legendary areas ever existed. Might as well tell me about the unicorns and dragons inhibiting those fabled lands. I'm a realist and won't believe anything until Brad comes riding up on a souped up dirt bike wearing a pink tutu and carrying ole' Dixie in one arm and the original coding for EQ in the other. He will free the millions(if not billions) of old school gamers toiling under the evil watch of Blizzard and EA. Long live the revolution!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Daybreak forums is banning everyone who mentions Everquest Next on their forums. They are also are being spammed by random advertising posts making more spam posts than real ones and if you report or talk about the spam they ban you.