EQ Never

Itzena_sl

shitlord
my work sucks b/c its hella awkward to have a busty anime lady on my screen??

that aint right
rrr_img_35096.jpg

Better?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
As a comparison, here's the originalogre concept artthey showed way back when.

So yeah, I'd say the art style more-or-less carried over when they rebooted the project.
Do not like - they have some asian shit going on with the final appearance. I prefer the image to the immediate right of the color'd image. The bulky look seems more suiting imo but i am an odd one.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lets be real here, that chick is 15 years older and had a couple of kids. Time for an update.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
It has the "fans" label and fugly wow-like shoulders. I hope that's not real, for the shoulders, that is.
It's the official Kerran poster you're allowed to download if you endorse EQ Next on Google+ (https://www.everquestnext.com/). They just added their site's logo...

(the Ogre is from following on twitter, the Nagafen is from liking on Facebook)

Note that this doesn't mean the characters or style are like that in-game: it's supposed to be an artists' redrawing the original picture.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Page before this has all the pictures minus fv and the kerran which was posted earlier this morning.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Well, Firiona's outline has a scimitar and a bow. I'm done with this game.
When I first looked that that silhouette, I thought that, like many of the characters in that picture, it was supposed to be a new character just standing in Firiona's spot, but no, it actually says "unlock Firiona" on the bottom of the page. Doesn't look like a paladin, but then again, she never has; so what the hell, this time she can be a paladin that looks like a ranger, rather than a paladin that looks like a mage.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Remember, this is an ALTERNATE Norrath. Shit isn't gonna be the same. Some stuff will be familiar, some stuff will be new. Give them a chance to tell the story. You guys are fucking on one geez.