EQ Never

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, this will definitely be a PS4 game. Good to know that most destruction isn't "permanent". I have to say that on paper, it sounds pretty brilliant. That said, I couldn't see Blizzard pulling this off (not that they are the litmus test or anything), let alone SOE. If they do though, the idea's/concepts are stellar. I actually would rather it not be FTP....

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
A lot looks good, some of the ideas are interesting, but the one thing that made me groan the most was the damn double jump bs. Come on.. that is too close to a first person shooter to be comfortable with an EQ nametag.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
A buildable and destroyable world.

Player activities trigger an AI response (cities draw dragons, outposts in the wood draw goblin attacks)

Only 8 skills available at a time chosen from whatever they decide to do with their class system.

Removal of the '!' level progression in favor of letting players choose their own path.

It seems that after ten years the industry is taking a step forward. Here's to their success.
I'll drink to that.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
8 skills sounds awful. GW2 has 10 skills + the class mechanics (up to 4 more) plus skills that replace skillbars with 5 new skills, and even that is very limiting.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It sounds awesome, and the graphics/animations look pretty good (if a bit cartoony and too Asian MMO style.) If they pull off all their promises, it will be pretty awesome. Zenimax is probably shitting their pants a little.
Zenimax was shitting their pants 2 years ago.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Landmark is basically super minecraft and I'm completely okay with this.

My dick is hard right now

Ya, this will definitely be a PS4 game. Good to know that most destruction isn't "permanent". I have to say that on paper, it sounds pretty brilliant. That said, I couldn't see Blizzard pulling this off (not that they are the litmus test or anything), let alone SOE. If they do though, the idea's/concepts are stellar. I actually would rather it not be FTP....
I agree on PS4 game do you think they would make it PS4 only exclusive since SOE and sony same company, don't think they want to leave out all the xbone market as well.

My big worry of this be on PS4 and maybe xbone as well is they will fuck us pc players with some of Next being shit console game systems like chat or others etc?

Blackwulf

N00b
Wait, so EQ Landmark is a different game? And if you want to build something you go there? And it has nothing to do with EQN or your character there? It's like a fantasy online lego game?

Just got a massive crafting boner. All they have to do is announce housing (and casual/clothing craftinga laSWG), and I'll die (in my desk chair) happy.

Wait, so EQ Landmark is a different game? And if you want to build something you go there? And it has nothing to do with EQN or your character there? It's like a fantasy online lego game?
I'm betting it's importable somehow similar to Player Studio.

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
Landmark is a separate game, releasing end of this year. Very interesting, which makes me happy as obviously EVERQUEST NEXT is not releasing anytime soon probably.