EQ Never

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some serious haters right now.. EQN looks awesome from the little we know. I thought it was seriously cool. UT you had it wrong guy!

Itzena_sl

shitlord
So many people who wanted EQ1 all over again must be crying into their cheetos right now.

e: Hope everyone likes voice chat and fast-paced combat!

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Fuck yeah, particle effects out the ass, can't see shit but it's flashy! This is like a fucking Michael Bay movie, hide any lack of substance in a bloat of effects and shaky camera :|

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
So, whos playing a Kerran?

rrr_img_38716.jpg

Not I.

Zacx_sl

shitlord
that looked amazing and very interesting

finally something BRAND NEW

so much potential

and all the people complaining about 'griefing', well obviously SoE thought of it also

You can destroy terrain, smash walls, blow up bridges, dig a hole in the ground that opens up into a cavern system that turns into a dungeon. You can even dig in that cavern and possible find even deeper caverns. We asked about what happens when a player, or players, decide to take a prairie and turn it into a crater field that looks like the surface of the moon. I was told that certain areas would regenerate over time. Some would happen slowly, some would happen within minutes. Also if a certain area was too important to the world they could make it immune to vandalism.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still looks too fruity / flashy / lens flare all around.

Dunno, will have to see more.

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
Liked it all except for that last combat scene, moving from mob group to mob group and basically AE shit is more wow than I wanted. I wish they kept it like original EQ where classes matter ie. mezzes, monk pulls etc..

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rosie's team is incredibly talented.
I don't see any failure here. I like the art style. I am super pumped for this game - if SOE can pull of what it is they are promising (and with the storybricks features), it essentially will be what Brad McQuaid was promising with Vanguard, and to an extent what GW2 devs were saying they would deliver (which wasn't the case, it was more of a static world with clockwork static events made to seem random). Super pumped and can't wait to play.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Effects and destruction are too much. Tone that shit back a bit and it'd be fine. It'd be great if the graphics were a little less toony, too.

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think they have something here. If they can make it all work together it could be fantastic. However, that is a big time unknown, and with these people who knows. I am not going to complain about the gfx or animations, all that stuff is superfluous. Its the ideas that I am interested in, and its obvious they are still very early on in the development and have a long way to go. A lot will change between now and when the game releases. I certainly do like what I'm seeing so far.

Include a movement/interactive posture/emote-building tool in Landmark/Player Station, and you'd have some additional potential. Would still like more on housing and crafting, but Butler and Co. are big supporters of both. Color me excited. Looks fun.