EQ Never

I just can't imagine Norrath with guns. It seems wrong.
norrath had guns for a very very short period of time in 1999

mind_blown.gif

they were confiscated and deleted by CS staff.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Slate must be rolling in his grave these days.

rrr_img_40291.jpg

Poor Slate having to cope with this EQnext lore.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I want a god damn high fantasy game, not some weird asian-influenced crap. Guns belong in a steampunk game.
Yet you want the ability to get pregnant on your toon. Do you so want transgender to be an option at character creation?

What I am getting at is you are a terrible poster.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How do you think elves have children? Having the option to become pregnant in an mmo is a good idea.
Thank god the response to the poll on the official forums seems to be mostly negative, with. 48%+ totally rejecting the notion... My faith in the community is somewhat improved.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
They need to make sure Rallying calls aren't the 10,000th customer lottery. Congrats you are the 10,000th person to give me 100 wood and ore, here is Halas!
Sandboxy Rallying Call: Players on server A have provided about 70% wood and 30% stone, most of the buildings in Halas are large log halls. Players from B provided 80% stone, 20% wood, and the buildings are all about sturdy stonewalled homes.

Actual EQN Rallying Call: Players on server A have provided 100% of the needed wood, and we're waiting for the remaining 50% of stone to progress to the Frost Orc siege. For future Server A Halas maps, refer to the EQNatlas site who has the maps from server B where this was over two months ago.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I'm confused how anything good (from the perspective of those of us who wish MMOs would slide more towards EQ/UO than WoW) can come from the roundtable. It's open to all, and the reason games like WoW became the way they did was a large part due to mass market appeal. By that logic, if the masses are partaking in the roundtable, on the off chance that they actually put anything worthwhile on it, it's going to go that way.

I could just see lots of features like gated content, zones blocked off due to level, max group sizes, instanced everything, solo all day long, quest hubs, etc being voted in.