EQ Never

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm finally part of the 1%.
rrr_img_40296.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Rape sure as shit better be the next skill in your book right after pregnancy and every time I use it I want to see my rape skill increase.
I'm gunna cap that shit right away. If you see a bunch of green babies across Norrath that don't cry and do dips in their crib, they're mine.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm gunna cap that shit right away. If you see a bunch of green babies across Norrath that don't cry and do dips in their crib, they're mine.
You're better off selling Qeynos girls to the Darkpaws. We all know what Fippy was really looking for: a little gnoll on girl action.

Also no child support payments.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I like how the roundtable is all for not having guns and they will still probably put them in the game.
You kinda need guns (and ninjas, pirates and mad scientist) if you are copying champions from the various DOTA gamesto be your character classes. These questions are scary.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
You kinda need guns (and ninjas, pirates and mad scientist) if you are copying champions from the various DOTA gamesto be your character classes. These questions are scary.
Smed wants his Everquest MOBA. Smed will get his Everquest MOBA even if means Butler has to rape the ever-living shit out of EQ lore.