EQ Never

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Zyyz and Azeth cannot currently accept any more internets from me, but I will get both of your mains pregnant if you want.

rolx_sl

shitlord
What the fuck I leave for 2 days and theres a poll on guns and ninja's? LOL this game is too much are they doing this straight for the lulz or is this serious? Fuck troll paladin TROLL NINJA ALL DAY!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes you were. Just tell us you want trannies in the game so you can run around on your wood elf male toon stroking their tranny cocks.

Big flex I'll gladly accept all your semens on my toonz.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
What the fuck I leave for 2 days and theres a poll on guns and ninja's? LOL this game is too much are they doing this straight for the lulz or is this serious? Fuck troll paladin TROLL NINJA ALL DAY!
Multclassing bro.

Ninja-Paladin!

Ninjadin!

rolx_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_40294.jpg

rolx_sl

shitlord
My official response to guns and ninjas on eqn forum: How would I ever die if I was a ninja in PVP? The only way to kill a ninja is with a gun, so are you guys really against class balancing?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My official response to guns and ninjas on eqn forum: How would I ever die if I was a ninja in PVP? The only way to kill a ninja is with a gun, so are you guys really against class balancing?
That's why they'll also have a Ninja Assassin class to combat the Ninjas.