EQ Never

rolx_sl

shitlord
For some the epic quest shall be firey swords, and 9mm's. For others:

rrr_img_40297.jpg

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
loooooooooool

''-Youve been granted the mighty hanger of extreme abortion. Liberate them females.''

Terial

Trakanon Raider
if your E-rection lasts for more then 3 in game hours, you can get a new epeen weapon skill *Cool down timer between raping decreased by 15%*

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
How do I feel ? Violated it's even a poll question. It feels like Lucas has gotten his hands on the EQ lore and is now violating it the way he and Spielberg did Star Wars and Indy.

My childhood memories from the 70's and 80's already have been ruined lorewise , now they are considering taking my 90's favorite game of all time and doing the same.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would like to know who thinks up these poll questions.

EQN is a big lolz.

$100 bucks says they have nothing made except that Walt Disney tech demo, and are just trolling us while taking turns hammering out lines of meth.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I would like to know who thinks up these poll questions.

EQN is a big lolz.

$100 bucks says they have nothing made except that Walt Disney tech demo, and are just trolling us while taking turns hammering out lines of meth.
Ninjas and guns are in. Polls are just designed to lower expectations so when info about them iseventually released all our sarcasm is spent.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Ninjas and guns are in. Polls are just designed to lower expectations so when info about them iseventually released all our sarcasm is spent.
Completely agree with you , fully prepared for Froglok Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Tony the Tiger with his pistol.

It would be interesting to actually save results of each of these polls and ask them , "why does it seem you went against the overall majority on the majority of each of your polls?"

I'm sure ponytail would have a snide remark at the ready.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Bro I'd go full on froglok ninjas with you guys if tad wants to be Ratonga splinter
Completely forgot about the Ratonga angle. I will be 100% behind a roaming band just like you describe on a PVP server doing just this , as long as we can have it as a by-law all Kerran are KOS.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they would just give us EQ3 I could look past this but right these poll questions make me feel like they are touching EQ in an impure manner.. Creepy uncle style!

Bellringer_sl

shitlord
So eq next is being made for players who did not play eq and have very little connection to the lore and atmosphere of the game. Fine. What now?