EQ Never

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol. they've been doing mass censorship on their forums for like 15 years, no surprises there.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Daybreak forums is banning everyone who mentions Everquest Next on their forums. They are also are being spammed by random advertising posts making more spam posts than real ones and if you report or talk about the spam they ban you.
lol being banned for mentioning a game? wtf

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Don't know about banning, but yeah, the EQN forums don't currently include a General Discussion forum, so any EQN thread that isn't specifically about the Workshop stuff gets locked. It's definitely one of the more ass-backward systems I've seen recently.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If only they'd had a Soygen Buck, they might have been able to produce something.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Mutha...

Each time this forum gets updated I look frantically at twitter or EQN websites thinking there is an update.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
This game is all but officially cancelled right?
There have been no updates from Daybreak since the summer. Their 'open development' has gone totally dark. They've scrapped the EQN forums on their website, and banned all discussion of EQN at all. There has not been a 'Workshop Show' in 3 months. There has been zero communication as to why this is happening.

forehead

Trakanon Raider
There have been no updates from Daybreak since the summer. Their 'open development' has gone totally dark. They've scrapped the EQN forums on their website, and banned all discussion of EQN at all. There has not been a 'Workshop Show' in 3 months. There has been zero communication as to why this is happening.
Maybe they are doing like Willy Wonka and after some time they will open back up to the public to show off all the amazing creations they have to offer!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'd love to get my money back for Landmark. I really though it may be fun at some point but that game was a swing and a miss in my opinion. It would have been nice to have created a lot of EQ'esque worlds but it's a handful of mad scientist making the most random crap and it just doesn't have the enduring side of Minecraft. H1Z1 (BR's mainly) is the only thing SoE/DBG has gotten right in a long time and that's including their execution of the TLP servers.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'd love to get my money back for Landmark. I really though it may be fun at some point but that game was a swing and a miss in my opinion. It would have been nice to have created a lot of EQ'esque worlds but it's a handful of mad scientist making the most random crap and it just doesn't have the enduring side of Minecraft. H1Z1 (BR's mainly) is the only thing SoE/DBG has gotten right in a long time and that's including their execution of the TLP servers.
I got my money back when Smed offered it, I think it was his way of telling everyone to jump ship with out actually announcing it.