EQ Never

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What happened to Terry Michaels? Holly is over the "brand" I think in terms of Everquest. She used to be really easy to talk to but she definitely has a muzzle on and has for awhile. I don't think I know anyone on the inside or have for awhile. Sure is quiet and I think it's wrong they accepted people's money and support via Landmark and choose not to say something.

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
What happened to Terry Michaels? Holly is over the "brand" I think in terms of Everquest. She used to be really easy to talk to but she definitely has a muzzle on and has for awhile. I don't think I know anyone on the inside or have for awhile. Sure is quiet and I think it's wrong they accepted people's money and support via Landmark and choose not to say something.
Holly is producer of EQ1/2 and has nothing to do with EQN.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
1-10, the likely hood that DBG does EQ3 after finally/maybe/unlikely noticing they have a little niche with the TLPs/EQ still?
I wonder if they're really throwing in the towel on EQ3 (next, whatever) if they'll just sell the IP. It would seem to make sense on the surface if they could find a buyer to raise capital for whatever game they are going to make.

What would it be worth I wonder.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I always assumed SOE/DB would rebrand EQ and EQ2 calling them "Everquest:Classic, Everquest 2:Classic" or something of that nature and reboot the newest game using "Everquest"

Everything seemed to fall apart regarding Landmark and EQN seemingly from the start.

I wish a film crew would have documented it all....would be interesting to have seen the meetings and how they made decisions.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My guess is the meetings were ran more like a dictatorship and any ideas/opinions that didn't support the current direction were shot down.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I wish some site somewhere would call some attention to it now in a "what happened" piece or something, maybe if some ign like site inquired theyd get some actual answers.

In the meantime we can just continue to sit and spin and ponder!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just feel that entire team has been far long removed from the plane of reality for so long that there is no coming back. IF news of EQN ever resurfaces i suspect alot of that shit that was mentioned when it had hype will have been retooled and watered down.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I think the game is still in development. They are more likely falling back to an earlier design or they just went silent. We will see something eventually. That's not to underestimate their ability to fuck shit up, but we will see something.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I think the game is still in development. They are more likely falling back to an earlier design or they just went silent. We will see something eventually. That's not to underestimate their ability to fuck shit up, but we will see something.
Three years from now, we will hear something about how EQN will be the first holodeck video game. It will be the coolest vaporware game to never be released.