EQ Never

rolx_sl

shitlord
Damn I was stoked to see that I just got on the same time as this shit was starting, but wtf! They didn't even say ANYTHING about anything what a waste of time. All they can say is everything is going to be awesome.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Theres this...https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status...213056/photo/1

Don't know if that's been posted yet though. But definitely disappointing...I wish they could have at least shown a small clip or even some screen shots
frown.png

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did anyone else notice just how little the Curse guy gave a fuck about seeing EQ Next? lol he didn't seem excited even a tiny bit to have seen it.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Yeah, posted a week ago. It's buried somewhere a few pages back.

Edit: I wouldn't read too deep into anything that just happened because nothing was said and it's clear they're in radio silence mode. Dude is just there to pickup a paycheck before hopping off to his next client.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
How can it not be fun? They said fun like a million times!
Depends on what you think of as fun. If past experience is any guide, Butler's Vision (tm) of fun tends to be pretty grindy and slow. Which sounds like fun for me, but WoW kids aren't going to like it.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Did anyone else notice just how little the Curse guy gave a fuck about seeing EQ Next? lol he didn't seem excited even a tiny bit to have seen it.
Doesn't mean the game is bad, he could just be dead inside.

Seriously though, I wasn't expecting much, but I thought, if they were going to do this livestream, they'd at least have something: one feature, maybe expand a little on how they interpret 'sandbox' for EQN, perhaps even one screenshot. Instead we got...that.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Doesn't mean the game is bad, he could just be dead inside.

Seriously though, I wasn't expecting much, but I thought, if they were going to do this livestream, they'd at least have something: one feature, maybe expand a little on how they interpret 'sandbox' for EQN, perhaps even one screenshot. Instead we got...that.
I was expecting an art reveal of 10 seconds tops at the end. But not even that. Bombard smedley with tweets or fruit if you live in SD. that's forty minutes of our lives we will never get back -_-

did i miss something or did they say that eqn going to tie in eq1/2 somehow? perhaps a gloried editor for those worlds and eqn world or your achievements carry over somehow

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I hope they do slow the leveling down. Stretch the game out. They can do that IF the content is good and supports that stuff.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lol "Gamer" shirt

Might even make that my get up for Halloween, dumb stare included

Just going to mute this and look over every now and then to see if there's anything remotely resembling in game footage or a screenshot or art work

rolx_sl

shitlord
Didn't someone say the game was a 9? And that one dude was like its a 37 or whatever? I'm sure there beating his ass right now going dude say 10 wtf is wrong with you! But I would rather hear 9 honestly so you know its not perfect but its still good. Who knows.

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Didn't someone say the game was a 9? And that one dude was like its a 37 or whatever? I'm sure there beating his ass right now going dude say 10 wtf is wrong with you! But I would rather hear 9 honestly so you know its not perfect but its still good. Who knows.
The question was "On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does it kill you to not be able to tell people everything you know right now"

One guy said "47" and the other replied "9, easily a 9".