EQ Never

The part that will suck, is If I am wrong about How far away the launch is Nov to Dec 2014 then I will be fucking happy, but please don't let the betas or launch happen while I have my cancer surgery.

Cheers.

iannis

Musty Nester
Started as an elf pally on Rallos. I made like level 3 or something (cause I was fucking leet) and went exploring to find Kelethin. Some dwarf found me on the path and chased me for about 10 minutes through the woods roleplaying in /shout. At some point he got bored and stopped. Being completely lost in the woods I soon came across an orc pawn and was summarily beaten to death, never to find my corpse again. It wasn't for a while that I realized he pulled off because I was getting close to crushbone.

It was basically like Hexen + Pvpmuds. They had me at hello.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
rrr_img_38620.gif

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
You need to get yourself a highspeed connection hospital room and a gaming laptop mate.

Malkav

French Madman
With the beta registration we found, I kinda hope the selection is on a first come first serve basis. ;p

misery_sl

shitlord
I remember when I first got EQ, and I was so excited to get started. Logged on to see a mishmash of polygons flailing about all over my screen. My computer wasn't able to play the game! Then I got my voodoo card and all was well. At least I think it was a voodoo card.

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Fuck me if I am wrong about the launch date of Nov to Dec 2014 then it be excellent news for all of us, but my cancer surgery will be sometime in end of Nov to early Dec it depends on tests, after the chemo, rad treatments shit if its ready this early.
I think you should stop visiting the MMO section of Rerolled, I wouldn't be surprised if you caught cancer from reading qwerty's posts.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
From what I was told SOE was in a completely different building/area from where I went. I did however see a suspiciously cool looking MMO being played in a testing area but I did not get a chance to get close enough to check it out. I doubt they had it just out and playable though.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Ok, all aboard the hype train.

The words "Hardcore" on the beta page floods my penis with blood like a windsock in a hurricane.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like bullshit to me.

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Blackholw
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
Bazenlaan 100
Utka, Utka 3985ch
NT
Phone: 0648526278

Record expires on 01-Aug-2014
Record created on 01-Aug-2013
Database last updated on 01-Aug-2013

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS
NS1.AESTY.NL
NS2.AESTY.NL

Email belongs to some 20 year old from the Netherlands nicknamed hellrazor113/Ridell En3my0fTheState who recently applied toKonvict Gaming.
Anyone who signed up for this should probably reset all their passwords or good luck with your hacked accounts.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Just got a bunch of blank emails that say Welcome to the beta
Dear username,

Then nothing
frown.png
)

Torok_sl

shitlord
From what I was told SOE was in a completely different building/area from where I went. I did however see a suspiciously cool looking MMO being played in a testing area but I did not get a chance to get close enough to check it out. I doubt they had it just out and playable though.
SOE's building has a big logo on the building and signs in front of it. I drive by it everyday, you would know if you were there or not.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im betting that server is getting hammered right now, this shit is going viral in the nerd communities.