EQ Never

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That campus was so gd big I have no idea where I was, I was also tipsy and having way to good of a time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Anyone who signed up for this should probably reset all their passwords or good luck with your hacked accounts.
Just to be clear, that beta website with the whois info and the stuff people are getting emails from are different. The emails are most definitely from SOE and the sign-up is their legit website.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
At least we are in!
rrr_img_38624.jpg

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
They also better expect a serious server load on day 1. Sick and tired of '' the community response overwhelmed us, we werent expecting such traffic on our servers.''.

SoE, youre gonna have a server load on day 1. There, now you cant say it wasnt expected. I warned you for free.

Torok_sl

shitlord
That campus was so gd big I have no idea where I was, I was also tipsy and having way to good of a time.
I was going to show a picture but you can google "Sony Online Entertainment" and get down to street view on the map. I don't think any other Sony offices are near there, but I honestly don't know what else is around that area so I might be wrong.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
My birthday fell on launch day, so my uncle picked me up a copy as a gift. Make a DE SK, immediately fell in the water, drowned, respawned outside with nothing and said fuck this and went to bed.
I made a gnome necro as my first character. I couldn?t find my way out of the city then accidentally attacked an NPC and died. Then I couldn?t find my corpse.

I said fuck this and deleted my gnome and made a Wood Elf druid where I promptly fell off one of their platforms and died.

Harsh is putting this game mildly at it?s inception.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was going to show a picture but you can google "Sony Online Entertainment" and get down to street view on the map. I don't think any other Sony offices are near there, but I honestly don't know what else is around that area so I might be wrong.
I went to SCEA not SOE, I did not know they were pretty close to each other though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah it definitely took a while not to die in EQ. They could of really fucked us even more with exp penalties upon dying at lv 1. Like negative levels.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I remember forgetting to get a fire beetle eye on my human ranger. So I got stuck in the tunnel between Everfrost and Blackburrow in pitch black. Didnt even know WTF was up or down it was so dark. So I had to cast a flame lick on my ass over and over until I navigated through that bitch.

Emergent as fuck!