EQ Never

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Twitch chat sustaining me..

superdonk01: gay...just gay

mrblack276: If you have to ask for applause...you lose.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
EverQuest and EverQuest 2 just now adding/refining features that people have been bemoaning about in WoW for years.

I'm not sure if this bodes well for EQN.

xzi

Mouthbreather
What about Deathknights? That was a pretty big shitfuck when those started off at level 50, lol.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What about Deathknights? That was a pretty big shitfuck when those started off at level 50, lol.
Right I guess, but at the same time they had just pushed the level cap to 70 when they did that. Not too sure what's the situation with those EQ2 chars vs cap, they're 85 and cap is 90 is that it? Not a big fan of the concept either way, but I guess it's a lot faster to implement than actually reworking your leveling content so it doesn't suck as much. On the other hand, leveling is the fun part imo so it's a huge waste.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"hey guys, story telling is really important to us...so im going to go ahead and tell you the story for our awesome upcoming expansion!"

Carl_sl

shitlord
you had to level to 50 before unlocking the class so it wasn't really a big deal.
It's not a big deal in eq2 either though because you can't level a character normally without getting some power leveling along the way because you are bound to run in to a max character in your low level dungeon.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I can't believe there's still a story going for this game and a community (however small) that actually cares. I feel like it's some sort of fan fiction.