EQ Never

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Speak for yourself. I'm a wizard IRL.

First spell to create....Touch of Boob....
That definitely sounds like a spell a EQ player would need.
tongue.png

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Tell Butler and his inept team this, and they'll make it dark and provide the torch for free!
Give it a rest buddy. If I owned Sony stock I'd be happy with EQN, I don't so I have a couple of gamer concerns. Up top night is not totally black, caves will require light sources (said at one of the panels).

booksy_sl

shitlord
Will characters be able to get mostly naked? So when I am cybering with someone they can take off their top and show me boobs? Or at least bra?! In AOC we got boobs. REAL BOOBS.

booksy_sl

shitlord
It sucks that it only does facial expressions. They should let us have a second camera on our genitals to identify levels of arousal.

iannis

Musty Nester
You don't have to use it - but I'm pretty sure that's the goal otherwise why the emphasis at the reveal. I sure as hell am not using soemote.
Oh. I thought you meant it was going to be mandatory. Which would sound crazy but SoE tried really hard to make in game voice com mandatory with DCUO.

If it's optional I don't have a problem with that. Options are like buttons. If one button is good, two buttons is better.

And it's weird actually. Back in EQ I would have cum all over myself for an option like this. Me in EQ: "Full avatar immersion? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY". Me nowadays: "Full avatar immersion? SHUT UP".

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Their explanation of why they went with the styling if the models that they did made no sense.
Really? I actually thought that was one of the most reasonable decisions they made.

Bambi still looks good, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within looks like shit.

I don't think anyone will give a shit about the models after playing for a while, except maybe the Ogre-Orc (haven't seen Troll). That's my .02.

dilemma_sl

shitlord
To me, the character art and the environmental art don't go well together.
This is about my only problem with the game so far. They have this really nice, immersive looking fantasy world...but then you add in the character models, and it's as if better versions of Free Realms characters are invading this world and playing dress-up. Unfortunately, the first things people notice in a game like this is the environment and character models...and these models are going to be one of the biggest things to appeal to the casual crowd, so it won't change (or at least change much). I will get over it. The game is going to be pretty fun regardless, I think.

That said, the models themselves do look really, really good. They're skillfully done. I just don't think entirely fit this beautiful world they've created.

xzi

Mouthbreather
This is taken from Reddit. I'm not going back like 20 pages so I'm not sure if someone posted or not but I never noticed.

Some dude was looking through the tiers that exist and noticed that items were buried between the tiers, so people are speculating if this means if you can maybe find loot by digging into the ground. I think that would be really awesome personally, I hope they do this. Unless they are bringing in Archaeology like WoW did.

If you look in the ground between tiers you can see the items. And if you're blind as shit, there's an evenhigher res version here.

lxdEi1C.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
This thread moves so fast I didn't even bother tbh. My bad. Whatever though, I still find it to be a neat concept if they do end up implementing something like this.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
This thread moves so fast I didn't even bother tbh. Whatever though, I still find it to be a neat concept if they do end up implementing something like this.
Depending on how rare items in the ground will be, I have mixed feelings. However the troll in rubicite, exe axe and yak made my dick move.

Also look on the brown rock in the upper left, old EC Tunnel auction messages hidden in it.