EQ Never

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nah. Rolx & Etchazz both hate the lack of EQness in EQN. As I've said, I sympathize, but I can also see how EQN could be pretty fun if you just forget about EQ1 for a bit.
Well I wish they would just play p99 and stfu. That's what I do.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I guess I'm the asshole who couldn't stand the TV series, but loved the new movies (sorry dudes, I sided with Star Wars back then). Funny, because SOE has directly referenced that with this new Norrath but my brain works in reverse there and I struggle accepting certain changes.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm calling now that there will be no Inny/Cazic in game at start, but we will witness their rise to Demi God status. If someone is thinking about bursting my bubble with some timeline bullshit, well, I don't want to hear it!
Seems reasonable to me, based on what they said.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Qwerty alt confirmed.
Laf Qwerty makes twice as much sense as you and teeky combined. You two talking is like the equivalent of beavis and butthead designing a video game. ya ya huhuhah cmon teeky lets change our race to trolls today.. uhh ok quaid wait I want to be a ogre.. no lets be dark elfs. Ok hold on I want to be a paladin, ok you be a paladin i'm gona be a wizard... no wait teeky where did you go I can't find you without this huge blinking beacon on my map. Ok I see you, lets go find an orc to kill. Wow... hehewhewhew this game is so epic.. omg I got like 30k station cash i'm so pwning this game.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Laf Qwerty makes twice as much sense as you and teeky combined. You two talking is like the equivalent of beavis and butthead designing a video game. ya ya huhuhah cmon teeky lets change our race to trolls today.. uhh ok quaid wait I want to be a ogre.. no lets be dark elfs. Ok hold on I want to be a paladin, ok you be a paladin i'm gona be a wizard... no wait teeky where did you go I can't find you without this huge blinking beacon on my map. Ok I see you, lets go find an orc to kill. Wow... hehewhewhew this game is so epic.. omg I got like 30k station cash i'm so pwning this game.
...what?

How the fuck do you ignore someone? Never done it before.

Nvm got it
smile.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey! You guys have way more in common than you do against! Cut that shit out we need one nation in here

rolx_sl

shitlord
Eh. Maybe you're right.
Lol you think im qwerty? I've been posting in this thread since like page 100, and you hit the head on the nail earlier. I'm just pissed this game has nothing to do with EQ, and thats that. People like Quaid and teeky are the reason every game is dumbed the fuck down. They are a plague on everyone that wants a real game and not a pay2win. So to me, they are the enemy. They are the ones who qq on boards about being respawn camped because they are so nub they can't figure out why they are being rolled so hard by everyone. Last post in this thread for me, there is no point anymore. This forum (the previous fourm) was for straight gamers that put tons of hours into games daily and wanted to have world firsts. Its straight saturated with casual scrubs now that have no idea. Back to fps for me until EQN landmark is out.

booksy_sl

shitlord
eh pretty sure qwerty was perma banned forever. Also, i think it helps to not even think of this as an mmo and think of it more as a MOBA. If you want an EQ experience outta EQ next, you're gonna have a bad time.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're right of course, but I'd rather just /ignore. I'm too old to deal with his type anymore.
Nah we all need to keep that conversation going. Power in numbers. Rolx is hardcore EQ. No converts on drama lol.. Lets just stick to the theme

tad10

Elisha Dushku
eh pretty sure qwerty was perma banned forever. Also, i think it helps to not even think of this as an mmo and think of it more as a MOBA. If you want an EQ experience outta EQ next, you're gonna have a bad time.
What's EQN about? Having a Good Time!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
HAHAHAHAHA

Wait... I thought he made a super grown up post saying THIS WAS MY LAST POST HOMOS just recently? I'm confused. Anyway, back to how awesome EQN is looking.