EQ Never

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nvm got it
smile.png
Yeah, I had to ignore him as well. Just tired of the incessant whining. Almost makes me want to not even come to this thread, but there has been so much good discussion despite the temper tantrums.

rolx_sl

shitlord
HAHAHAHAHA

Wait... I thought he made a super grown up post saying THIS WAS MY LAST POST HOMOS just recently? I'm confused. Anyway, back to how awesome EQN is looking.
You thought? Thats funny because no one quoted it. Did you just do afake ignore post...epic. Course you didnt ignore me, because your interested. I keep this place popin.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
If you're Rolx the druid from P99, I doubt you got any of those sweet ass world firsts judging by your nigh constant afking/missed snares when I pulled ent of Sarnak Fort in LoIO for your group for like 6 hours around a month back and ignored your group invites from there on.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If you're Rolx the druid from P99, I doubt you got any of those sweet ass world firsts judging by your nigh contant afking/missed snares when I pulled ent of Sarnak Fort in LoIO for your group for like 6 hours around a month back and ignored your group invites from there on.
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HARDCORE OLDSCHOOL EQer!!

Last one, I promise guys. Not gonna shat on the thread anymore.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can understand why people might not like EQ Next, but it's just obnoxious when every post by certain people is filled with personal attacks.

rolx_sl

shitlord
If you're Rolx the druid from P99, I doubt you got any of those sweet ass world firsts judging by your nigh constant afking/missed snares when I pulled ent of Sarnak Fort in LoIO for your group for like 6 hours around a month back and ignored your group invites from there on.
Pls search rolx - eternal wrath ayonae ro. Thank you come again.

booksy_sl

shitlord
its getting personal

edit: hahah denied

tad10

Elisha Dushku
@Rolx - just remember that it is theoretically possible to recreate EQ3 in EQN/L if they get the scripting stuff done properly. Bird entrails have told me that SOE does plan on releasing a version of the StoryBricks engine for EQN/L. So building + scripting + SB engine = EQ3.

So there is hope.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Fuuuuuuccckkk.

Theres your community bro. What now Rolx? Time to /wrist? Is he a scrub casual because you didnt snare his mobs? Or did you not snare and afk because they were scrub casuals?

rolx_sl

shitlord
I can understand why people might not like EQ Next, but it's just obnoxious when every post by certain people is filled with personal attacks.
Actually if you scroll back, I posted my opinions.. and then was attacked every time. I just responded to each attack.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Fuuuuuuccckkk.

Theres your community bro. What now Rolx? Time to /wrist? Is he a scrub casual because you didnt snare his mobs? Or did you not snare and afk because they were scrub casuals?
Uhm.. what? Do I need to show you guys some epeen or what? Go find my monk and then say anything about casual.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Actually if you scroll back, I posted my opinions.. and then was attacked every time. I just responded to each attack.
Quaid says, Stop crapping your pants about ogres living in Qeynos. Just be ause races are allies doesn't mean there aren't tensions between them.

Remember when the Klingons were on Deep Space 9? Like that.

rolx replies, No I don't remember that because star trek is for fucking homos I would expect this from you and you to own every episode and back them up on 3 or 4 different hard drives just in case. Beam yourself into a box with teeky and close the lid and stfu

Ya man, you are totally the victim. *yawn*

rolx_sl

shitlord
@Rolx - just remember that it is theoretically possible to recreate EQ3 in EQN/L if they get the scripting stuff done properly. Bird entrails have told me that SOE does plan on releasing a version of the StoryBricks engine for EQN/L. So building + scripting + SB engine = EQ3.

So there is hope.
I wont lie, one thing that does actually intrigue me is the no leveling part. I always said if we could just skip the leveling and just do raids then I would be stoked since I just find the fastest way to grind out to get to raid anyway. So depending on how they implement that part of the game could be a cool aspect for me. The AI scripting is good and bad in my eyes. If you have unlimited spawn points for a "orc camp" that could be extremely annoying trying to find something to raid or whatever. Or they could make it spawn at A,B,C,D loc and then it would trivialize it because you would just send one person to each loc to find the entrance. So there is really no good way to do this. If you kill an orc and then they come back and attack your town, how many different ways could that happen? Its still repeditive, and that is what they were trying to avoid in the first place is the repetitive content that players rush through anyways. I'm definitely going to play because I play all games MMO wise at least for a bit, thats what i've done since I was 16 and EQ was out. My GF rapes more ppl in AION in a day than most ppl in a week. We play to win over here. It won't be a EQ3, but I hope that it will have enough content to hold players. I want to be surprised the sun is coming up again and I thought it was like 1am. Not meh I should take a break for a while and go fps.