EQ Never

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Ya know, between the physique, the face, and the stance, combined with the giant hair, the female dwarf really reminds me of...were any of you unfortunate enough to ever see an epsiode of Toddlers and Tiaras? It's a lot like that. It's kinda disturbing, actually.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ya know, between the physique, the face, and the stance, combined with the giant hair, the female dwarf really reminds me of...were any of you unfortunate enough to ever see an epsiode of Toddlers and Tiaras? It's a lot like that. It's kinda disturbing, actually.
Ya but would you fuck it?

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PAGE 1000. This is like a Steven Ericson book! MASSIVE

rrr_img_42110.jpg

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
in on the 1k page.

Still hyped for this, but will not discuss the details unless we actually know something.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The new art looks like it fits the old wow clone design they were using before they scrapped everything. The original concept art was awesome and a little more mature. Who the hell are they trying to target?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm convinced most of the SOE staff are robots or at least cyborgs and when the data breach occurred someone uploaded a troll virus which is now coming to fruition.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Ponytail just said the DE models aren't finished...

They still have to show it unspoilered Fedor posts for 48 straight hours. That should do it.

Finished version

misery_sl

shitlord
I'm still holding out hope that the character customization will be the sole factor that redeems some of these terrible looking models, but I also have doubts since SOEmote will mean restrictions on what can and can't be done with customization.