EQ Never

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Couple interesting tidbits. Georgeson says EQN is 60% done. Confirms additional races being made available via rallying calls.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't heard much about it, but I hope they bring back the Bard class. It's the reason why I loved my time in EQ

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't heard much about it, but I hope they bring back the Bard class. It's the reason why I loved my time in EQ
I loved my Bard in EQ and wouldn't trade it for anything.

But I wouldn't ever want twisting again, atleast not how it was in the original.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I loved my Bard in EQ and wouldn't trade it for anything.

But I wouldn't ever want twisting again, atleast not how it was in the original.
I don't remember when it was added but eventually SOE added a /melody command that allowed you to repeat 3-4 songs over and over again until you stopped it.

Arthanis

Trakanon Raider
Nm.

11:00AM - 12:00PM: The Content of EverQuest Next - Learn more about how the team is working with Storybricks to create content in ways that will make the world of Norrath come alive in EverQuest Next. (Celebrity 5/6/7/8)

Not streamed
frown.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nm.

11:00AM - 12:00PM: The Content of EverQuest Next - Learn more about how the team is working with Storybricks to create content in ways that will make the world of Norrath come alive in EverQuest Next. (Celebrity 5/6/7/8)

Not streamed
frown.png
SOE live is fucking brutal this year. Why not just stream everything? Do they honestly believe this will get them more attendees?