EQ Reborn (Classic EQ)

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
TAKP's database is lightyears ahead of anything else available. Torven's put in some serious work to make sure of that.

Won't be open source until 2019 at the earliest. Probably when PoP launches.

The old one he had public was pretty damn good too. Used that over anything else that was available around 2011-2012ish

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
Its because people do things for THEIR servers, never contribute, then their project eventually dies.

Rinse and repeat for 16 years and we still have to do the same exact work to get the database unfucked.

This is why Ive trolled nilbog/rogaine with disrespect anytime I run into them on the internet, which is somewhat often.
More of a statement about the people that (still) play this game than anything else. Only a group of people as toxic as EverQuest players could manage to be so dysfunctional.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I meshed TAKP with PEQ and created a monster, but close enough that I could autist for a month with like 15 hours a day.

/shrug

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The one thing Kegz ever did that I liked was change the name of the griffin in East Commonlands to "a peter griffin"

I told him to make it say "Roadhouse!" every time it kicked in combat, but he probably couldn't figure out how to code it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user