EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siliconemelons

Duoed mah leet iksar sk and iksar shaman duo to 5, now its sleepy time on exp...argh...ill pitz around more tomrrow--- it sure beat training around in VP all today...stupid p99

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
People no lifing to the max on this server. Already a lvl15 even with shitty exp.

Xenocida_sl

shitlord
Group XP actually seems normal to possibly slightly above normal now, was getting a 2-5% per mob in CB depending on the con at level 4. Solo XP is seriously jacked up though, at level 3 with blue cons it was taking me 3 kills to get 1%. I know it's day 1 so bugs are expected, but just pisses me off cause they allow 2 boxing so I know all those people were zooming past me while I spent like 3 hours trying to get high enough level to get in orc hill/CB groups. Like I could of leveled faster with just having someone in a group afking beside me, they wouldn't even have to help lol.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
thats why p99 is so popular with its anti boxing stance

you cannot compete with boxers without boxing yourself

if the advantage people who are boxing have over you is bugging you, might wanna quit now it's only going to multiply as time goes on heh

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I started with Troll SK/Shm combo. Decided against iksar for the plate issues they get. Shrink won't be a problem with the DE mask still in game anyway. Never tried "Evil" this early in a server. Might be different!

Vlett is the "main"

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
did the FP to kelethin bard mail run at lvl5, would have been happy with at least 1 blue of xp. Didnt even see the xp bar move. Also I think the bug is still there where if bards loot their corpse, and loot an instrument before a weapon, the instrument goes in secondary with the weapon in primary. Not sure if instrument mods work this way but it seems like it. Done with this unless xp changes...

Xeldar

Silver Squire
have a pointy ear box of Zeltar/Zeldar lvl 4 rogue/cleric. Hopefully cunt punching orc hill this afternoon

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly, the exp is a little faster than I remember Vulak being when that launched. For the <10 game anyway.

If you're a player screaming in /ooc about boxing only +1 toon ruining the grind please quit sooner rather than later. I have no idea how long I'll stick with this, but I'm still having fun at almost lvl 5 with 4 hours played. (Not counting afk'd)

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Started swarm kiting on bard at level 5. Pulled 19 mobs. Mix of blue even and yellow. More even cons than anything. Got 7% xp. Logged out. Solo xp is fucked. My friend was in a group and in the time it took me to kill that small swarm he damn near got a level.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Vulak had a 2% exp per kill cap at launch; so the best way to grind was to get a full group and farm blues.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Some of the TF guys have started a guild on this server now. I won't personally be involved in leading it or anything because my time is pretty much accounted for between work and the Test server guild.

If you guys are interested in serious raiding here try to get in contact with Riddl or Dredd for now to get invites.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
The main problem I see with this is people box camping item camps and not allowing anyone else to join them.

Anyway whats the deal with manastones etc? Will they drop forever or is there a time limit?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Considered this, but since solo xp is so bad won't bother.

Who the heck wants to spend hours killing orc pawns?

Its been 14 years you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.