EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Couple things I've noticed so far

a spiderling poisoned me and my pet and we both died a minute later from it
just plain not getting exp.. killed 12 mobs so far today at lvl 3 and didnt move 1%

Quaid

Trump's Staff
level 5 on orc hill in Gfay. 16 even con orcs for 1 blue. 400 for level. ridiculous.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
A buddy just turned in CB belts. 7 per blue at lvl 6. That's roughly 175 belts for level 6-7.

I was just in a group with an RL friend of Kegz. Apparently xp is working as intended... But servers just went down for a fix to poisons and a 'slight' xp boost.

Oh and btw, they put a -25% xp mod in all the newbie zones. This is a fucking debacle.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Yea took me hours to get 3-4, then once I hit 4 it was even worse. I'm pretty much done here. Certainly doesn't bode well for the rest of the game being in tune.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Kegz just posted on the epicemu forums all zones other than dungeons are -exp zones. "No risk = no exp". Gfay/Nek/ect are all like 75% exp

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's amazing that 15 years and countless emulated servers later, the people who make these things still don't get it.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
What's that? I said a server run by Toop, and based off of stealing P99's code using SEQ would be horrible?

Where do I collect my prize?

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I remember a change somewhere in the eq timeline where they pushed the curve towards the bottom a bit more. Like it took the same amount to get to 50, but they made the lower levels take more and the upper levels take less.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
was just in CB for about 2 hours. Decent group, average pull rate. About 1 yellow per 35-45 mins.

Still not on pace with EQlive original launch xp, but more tolerable than earlier today for sure.

Uzi_sl

shitlord
as much as i quiver in antisipation over grinding another toon along side a bunch of jaded old fucks who have no reason to share their pixels or xp for a few nostalgic squirts of midis or blocky mob models.. i think at this point in my life should just admit defeat to the jobless neckbeards and wait for something else.

still... in a fucked up way im kind of jealous of people with no promising career or girl in their lives who can escape fully into this dusty old magical world. fuck eq for giving me this personality defect.

Not a race to me so I'm happy just poking around on it when I get a chance. For full classic I'd wait for eqclassic.

This is fun for right now thoughbiggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.