EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah- this is what I remembered:

Situation 1 - You are soloing and you have a summoned pet or a charmed pet (not including Dire Charm)-
* If you do any damage to the monster at all, you get all of the experience.
* If you don't do any damage to the monster, the pet gets 75% of the experience.

The above is pretty reasonable. You just have to do at least a point of damage to get ALL the exp. The "must do at least 50% damage of pet get the majority of the exp" thing was very brief iirc.

Can we get a confirmation Kegz that Sleeper is as "Situation 1" above?

I'm away from home and unable to log in myself atm. I got to wait for a new laptop that can play games before I can start up now, started traveling a bunch and this laptop I have sucks. They might have taken the server down to prepare for launch tomorrow. When I talked to them in game a while back they said they plan to have the test server shut down for a while after the "live" server is up.

The 200 dollar tablet I bought at the store the other day is better than this pos. I wonder, EQ on a tablet!!?!

Either way they said all the beta characters will be saved for when they reopen the test server later down the road for the luclin beta.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Ok i have a friend starting iksar but i want to be a enchanter , i cant remember if there are any races that start neer enough to get to the iksar zone for us to meet up.

any ideas?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Iksars start in Butt-Fuck Egypt. Closest to him would be either a human or dark elf enchanter starting in FP or Neriak respectively. You'd need to level to 4 for invis, to get over to him, but there are no soul binders, so real no potential groupage until soul bind @ 12.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Launched on time and successfully. That's a good start. Half the AAA mmos can't do that.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wow proto , and again a monk. You my good sir have a addiction.
Exp rate is pretty awesome. Soloing even cons at level 2 = < 1%
Everyone was crying about it but I hope they keep it that way. A big change they need to make asap is to increase the spawn rates in the various newbie zones. With like ten people in a zone you'll be running around unable to find any mobs up in EFP/WFP.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
yeah i zoned slow as fuck too, + a ton of people are 4-boxing

lol shits nuts

Man, wish I was playing.

Tossing a random suggestion out though from what I would do when messing around on the beta.

When you get like 10 plat or so, bind near the bank then take the raft from North Ro to Iceclad ocean and buy a bunch of the 10 slot tinkerer boxes from the pirate camp ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.