EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I joined in saying that I seemed to remember level 1-2 taking 9-11 even con kills,and Sleeper took close to 40. I was literally ASSAULTED by neckbeards calling me a scrub and questioning my memory. Fair enough, after that long maybe I was totally wrong.
I was glancing over your post and the part in bold caught my eye. Are you really saying it, for some strange reason, took you close to 40 even con kills to go from level 1 to 2 on this server? I'm going to need more information, I've leveled multiple chars so far on that server past 10, and I can't remember a single one where it took 40 even cons to go from level 1 to 2. What race/class/zone are you in?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
That figure was from 10 minutes after release (12am EST) on a Halfling Druid. About 3 hours later, they adjusted the xp rate up to a rate about 5-6x that. That same morning, around 10:30am EST, xp was again adjusted down to levels similar to release values. They continued to fiddle with xp (mostly just group, not solo) rate on subsequent days. After about 5-6 days I gave up after encountering a ridiculous bug with snare, and they still hadn't gotten xp values right. I don't know how it is now, or how it was for your characters.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I was glancing over your post and the part in bold caught my eye. Are you really saying it, for some strange reason, took you close to 40 even con kills to go from level 1 to 2 on this server? I'm going to need more information, I've leveled multiple chars so far on that server past 10, and I can't remember a single one where it took 40 even cons to go from level 1 to 2. What race/class/zone are you in?
Were you by chance boxing? I unfortunately was not. Solo xp is far worse than grouped xp on The Sleeper, so that could account for your differing experience on the server.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I'm not a big quest fag, but every quest I've tried so far has worked for me. /shrug

Friday is right about some of the named mobs though. Some spawn way too often, but to compensate, they won't drop any loot half or more of the time. And then some, like the goblin bartender, haven't even been seen yet by anyone that I've asked.

Exp, however, is fine. I can get decent xp doing just blues. ~20% per hour at level 34 with a full group.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm having a blast so far.

The xp has been fixed, as it took me 12 hours to hit level 15 solo on my necro. Kurns is such sick xp.

My only concern are all the sploits IB are chipmunking to gain an advantage over TF

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider

The xp has been fixed, as it took me 12 hours to hit level 15 solo on my necro. Kurns is such sick xp.

My only concern are all the sploits IB are chipmunking to gain an advantage over TF
Baseless accusations!

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's also irrelevant since we have never fostered an open community of exploiting. What you read on P99 RnF is...alas...not true my friend.

Discard your veil of ignorance and open your eyes to the truth.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, give me a break. People from every top guild on P99 exploited, and it was known to their officers at the time. IB was no exception. Quit trying to spin.

Motec_sl

shitlord

Post logs mate. If you're going accuse 4 people, and a whole bunch of new faces along with people from TMO, FE, BDA, etc that are in Sleeper IB. If you have such a vendetta I see no reason not to install fraps, turn logging on, and catch and report, and publicly expose those you find doing the wrong thing.

I openly talk about the exploits currently in use while in groups etc, as I dont want any on this server available for people to use.

Every single exploit I've found has been reported to Kegz. Such a fostering community we dob ourselves in when we find shit..... IB currently has one person already removed from guild for using SEQ.

Zone pause
Pathing traps/exploitable mobs
Insta quit out
Multiple item duplication methods already found.
Faction warring aka tactics pit but in two zones so far.
Still yet to find a way to dupe plat or make it on vendor cycle, if it exists I reckon I'll find it.

And dozens of reports about drop rates, out of content items, classic xp rates good and bad, loot tables, spawn points, wanderer pathing. It's all being compiled and reported, or is reported already.

Motec_sl

shitlord
And who are TF?

Some dudes shit talking about TFO v IB already? Dude there is 6 people on this server, I dont think anyone gives a shit for guild politics and a raiding scene yet, and when the time comes Im sure it can be done responsibly between everyone to avoid the p99 cesspool

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
i cannot believe anyone put in the time to hit 50+ on this server based on the quality of it

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
All bullshit aside. I'm having a good time leveling my bard. There's some annoying shit that needs to be fixed but its not game breaking to me. I guess we'll see what happens when we all get into the 50s.

gn0me_sl

shitlord
I for one am happy to see the beginnings of guild fighting bullshit and drama. This might become a real EQ server afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.