EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Oh no, you got banned from quite possibly the worst emulated server ever released. Why were you even playing it in the first place?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
chased off p99 and incredibly desperate to be top dog on some eqemu server even if it is of shamefully low quality

sad story indeed

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tried pointing out that mobs are casting way too much in Droga and got banned from all forms of chat LOL

Slapen_sl

shitlord
Literally every aspect of the game is broken on this server.. Nothing works like it should. Game is not ready for closed beta. If he fixed one problem a day it would be next year that this server would just be playable. As it sits its junk

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Literally every aspect of the game is broken on this server.. Nothing works like it should. Game is not ready for closed beta. If he fixed one problem a day it would be next year that this server would just be playable. As it sits its junk
Your comments seem quite inaccurate. Did you watch the stream of the attempted Nagafen raid the other night? Or the Kael arena break? I don't think that guild is seeing any issues similar to what you're saying.

The only character named 'Slapen' on the server is level 1, I welcome you to actually try playing on The Sleeper, maybe record some of your experiences with 'broken' stuff and hop in our mumble channel which I sit in almost all day, we can talk about the issues you are experiencing and try to resolve them for the good of the server and the community... unless you're just a troll like the others I had invited to discuss their 'issues', none of which ever showed up. If you know something is broken it should be posted in the proper technical discussions forum (like your 1 post about research which we responded to in the entire 1 year history of your website account going back to beta, which you didn't participate in but signed up for?), but anyway, judging by the 6 posts here Ill go with the fact that you're a troll but you're more than welcome to hop in mumble and prove me wrong.biggrin.png

axeman_sl

shitlord
At least Kegz is consistent. His response to criticism is always "you don't play on the server and also you're a troll."

Kegz, your server ranks up there as one of the biggest failures in eqemu history. Aside from your personal incompetence, one of the main problems seem to be that your beta testers were utterly useless. Do you think this might have something to do with the way you respond to criticism and feedback? You have a long history of insulting people who bring up issues, and of trying to discredit people with ad hominem when you can't actually produce an argument to answer criticism. You also have a history on P99 of being a complete mongoloid, and have repeatedly proven that you know fairly little about Everquest and the era that you're trying to emulate with your server. You're so utterly incapable of admining a server that it really boggles the mind. You wouldn't even qualify as junior guide on any server worth taking seriouly -- in fact you werebannedfrom the most prominent one and remain the laughing stock of that community.

Your server is a failure and a farce, mostly because you're a moron and an asshole.

Rhuobhe

N00b
Friend of mine quit because Kegz was not willing to help him with the shining star of light quest after investing a ton of time camping honey combs in misty thicket. Thats no simple task on a new server in they qeynos area.

When you start a Qeynos paladin or cleric you're supposed to con amiably or kindly to your own guild. He conned indifferent and Kegz insisted that the faction was working as intended.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Friend of mine quit because Kegz was not willing to help him with the shining star of light quest after investing a ton of time camping honey combs in misty thicket.

When you start a Qeynos paladin or cleric you're supposed to con amiably or kindly to your own guild. He conned indifferent and Kegz insisted that the faction was working as intended.
things like these are so easy to check as well, although EQmac isn't a perfect snapshot of velious for everything, I can promise that it's more accurate than some stoner's recollection of it all.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
The Sleeper staff welcomes you to join us in mumble at any time to discuss your concerns, most issues are fixed within a matter of minutes or hours of a player reporting it in voice chat, especially if it is high priority.

We understand there are many 'haters' and 'trolls' out there, obviously because The Sleeper, which has been hosted on a dedicated server in a data center for 2 years running without incident is about to achieve its 3rd year, and being the only competition to an original EQ experience it is bound to have plenty of naysayers.

The vocally negative minority (less than 1% of the player base) probably do not play on The Sleeper, if they do they are level 1 and troll ooc or do not post bugs or 'broken' issues described here, or evidence of them. Players who areseriousabout their experience contact us, provide bug reports and evidence to the effect, and continue to play without issue.

We invite all players that are having trouble or any issues whatsoever to voice your opinions in mumble voice chat with the developers so that they may address the issues and discuss specifics about what you recall from the original experience.

Most importantly, if you are having issues the developers are available 12+ hours a day in voice chat to discuss your concerns, issues, or distinct experiences with EverQuest - or just come hang out and get to know us - we're easy to reach.biggrin.png

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Most importantly, if you are having issues the developers are available 12+ hours a day in voice chat to discuss your concerns, issues, or distinct experiences with EverQuest - or just come hang out and get to know us - we're easy to reach.biggrin.png
So if people troll you a little bit (deservedly) but otherwise have VALID INFORMATION, you'll still ignore them based solely on the fact they wouldn't suck your dick while cleaning up YOUR server? lul

Kegz_sl

shitlord
So if people troll you a little bit (deservedly) but otherwise have VALID INFORMATION
You have valid information? Im waiting at voice.epicemu.com [11:53AM] lets see how long it takes for you to join voice chat so we can talk about your valid information. If you have any I'll gladly fix it immediately with you in game so you can see how we truly operate.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
So you don't have any valid information? Understood I will ignore your account posts on here from now on since you are clearly trolling. If you change your mind, again, Ill be in voice.epicemu.com waiting.

We invite all players that are having trouble or any issues whatsoever to voice your opinions in mumble voice chat with the developers so that they may address the issues and discuss specifics about what you recall from the original experience.

Most importantly, if you are having issues the developers are available 12+ hours a day in voice chat to discuss your concerns, issues, or distinct experiences with EverQuest - or just come hang out and get to know us - we're easy to reach.

Flinger

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking for an Underfoot compatible MQ2 compile with MQ2Warp. No, not for this server, and not for the P99 shits either. I used the one on MMOBugs for a while but I don't want to pay for a compile. PM me if you have a link, torrent, or can email me one.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The vocally negative minority (less than 1% of the player base) probably do not play on The Sleeper, if they do they are level 1 and troll ooc or do not post bugs or 'broken' issues described here, or evidence of them. Players who areseriousabout their experience contact us, provide bug reports and evidence to the effect, and continue to play without issue.
Less than 1%? What's your max unique IP population? I'm gonna be REAL generous and say 300. Less than 1% would be under 3 fucking people... There are 10 people in this thread alone complaining about the bugs on the server...

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
You expect him to give you honest numbers about unique IPs? Also I'm sure some people who are boxing more than 2(this isn't allowed right?) would be using VPN.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You expect him to give you honest numbers about unique IPs? Also I'm sure some people who are boxing more than 2(this isn't allowed right?) would be using VPN.
Nah I don't expect him to release his super secret server population numbers. I don't even expect a reply to be honest. Unless he is telling me to 1. Join mumble or 2. That I'm a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.