EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
More c code and sql scripts available on the open source section of the forums, its been a busy weekend and we have another developer.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
You are extremely naive if you think allowing "just" 2-boxing is going to prevent anyone from going way over the top. It's also much easier to enforce no boxing (already pretty difficult) then a specific amount (2,3,5,etc).

2-boxing itself isn't a bad thing, it's that people are dicks and are going to use that inch and stretch into a mile and do some ridiculous shit.
Shards of dalaya pal, triple boxing is shut down instantly yet P99 which had no boxing, shit was rampant. You are a box master.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I can't argue with you because I never played Shards, how did they enforce it effectively?

How big is the population there?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Around 200 I think, not sure what code they use or what but I know if you are logging in characters to buff yourself you can't /q them and log in more cause it can send a false flag of more boxes than allowed.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Bumping the thread for your own server is slightly distasteful imo

Judge_sl

shitlord
Great server here, slow progress on actually opening up but its very stable and fun. Give Warlain tell if your new and ill hook you up

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Great server, played on it for over half a year. Would love to keep testing but I am waiting for a release.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure Shards has something coded so staff can instantly see when your IP is on more than 2 characters. They jump on you instantly, and if you're playing with a friend in the same house it has to absolutely look like two different people playing each set of characters. They take it pretty seriously.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Love what you're doing here Kegz. Keep it up and can't wait for the launch!

lindz

#DDs
No, still in beta. They will be announcing the release date in a few days via a promotional video. I'm sure Kegz will post it here once its done.

Status
Not open for further replies.