EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Still having a great time on this server.smile.pngSorry IB couldn't hack it without MQ. Unsurprising, though.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
i have prided myself on helping you improve the server and you show me thanks by wrongfully taking away levels from a character that was not testing a reported exploit.
Reports exploit, uses it 44 times after GM's log off, gets mad when caught...

Also just got a report you tried to buy items via PayPal in the first 2 weeks, website logs show its true via your PM's to Maybach.

Enjoy your ban.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I really have no idea what's going on or anything about the server but it has one authenticate aspect of the more classic EQ era and that's the forum drama....

From the outside looking in it appears there's a messed up server with messed up management and a messed up community. Hey, but i'm all for it, brings back memories..

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
At least here Kegz can only edit his posts and not everyone elses.

Negative ethos.

Motec_sl

shitlord
I feel for kegz. He has no real eq knowledge of the classic game. His wife is the same. His beta crew were horrible at doing their job. His server staff don't follow the mandated server rules as written and there is multiple interpretations of the same rules. His server has random lag occurances.

If happily come back if the xp, casting, loot, pathing, basic mechanics like run speed/mobs kickstunning, spawns, resist rates, skill checks all worked decently. Also wouldn't feel the need to cheat to do so either.

To the lost guy above, when a group magically evacs to lavastorm or upper guk, its a fairly blatant display of cheating. I was stupid not to catch on earlier and instead cop all the deaths legitimately. Hindsight says I shouldn't have still.

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
I feel for kegz. He has no real eq knowledge of the classic game. His wife is the same. His beta crew were horrible at doing their job. His server staff don't follow the mandated server rules as written and there is multiple interpretations of the same rules. His server has random lag occurances.
Feeling for Kegz while bashing him at the same time. Epic.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
anyone who uses cheats on nostalgia servers are enormous faggots

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
We got a few people playing right now. Feel free to join us in IRC. Rizon ~> #eqrr

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This server is absolute garbage. It's obvious Kegz doesn't know what he is doing.

What's pop like since Kegz has to hide it from everyone?

Kegz_sl

shitlord
This server is absolute garbage. It's obvious Kegz doesn't know what he is doing.

What's pop like since Kegz has to hide it from everyone?
You complain p99 doesn't release code, yet we're putting out our code and soon our source and hundreds of man hours of labor, stop knockinsmile.png

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Patches applied this weekend, more source fixes available on open source section, experience bonus in effect for Memorial Day weekend, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.