Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Finally thread this thread.

Here is my opinion of this thread and whatever server Kegz is running:
original.jpg

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Good lord this thread is amusing. Johanna was probably kegz wife in his defense.

Are there really that little people playing anymore? Too bad since it's easier to level now. Disappointing investing time into server to see it get run over by ego.

Why did it take two weeks to change 49 ncro pet from 255 to 49?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You should call customer service and get your money back lol
Makes fun of someone complaining about how a simple bug still hasn't been fixed.

Wonders why people make fun of him for running one of the worst emu servers in existence.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He really does seem to be the most dysfunctional administrator ever. Usually they're either somewhat incompetent but willing to work hard and learn to help their server or they know what they're doing but don't take shit from people. Kegz seems like an ignorant asshole.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
To some people playing video games is more important thanworking.
Those people don't generally run emu servers. If they do, they fail miserably, because they'd rather be playing than oh, I dunno,workingon their server.

Gonna ignore me too? I might cry, you know.

axeman_sl

shitlord
I genuinely think Kegz is the most incompetent and most ill-suited administrator I've ever seen in any form of online endeavour involving more than a handful of people.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
everyone in this thread including mods are axeman alt accounts trolling kegz and his server has hundreds of people on it since it is the best and most polished velious emu server in existence

Swagdaddy

Honestly kegz you shoulda just responded ot the criticism with "I'm new at this and doing the best I can to provide open source eqemu to people" and things like "I'm doing the best I can with the time I have" type of responses

You probably would have gotten some empathy and maybe even more players, but your retarded "everyone is a liar and a troll" and "spamming" is what destroyed the image your server has at least within this community.

Swagdaddy

although I will say I have never seen so much time or effort involved with a server created soley out of spite for being called out and banned from another server.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
What did he do to get called out and banned from another server? I'll bet $3.50 that itwasn'texploiting a "bug" where npcs didn't spin when they got hit with a T-staff proc.

Status
Not open for further replies.