EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I'd come to see y'all in Florida but I'm pretty sure I'd be arrested at the airport for being gay.

By the way, I heard we're a few days out from NEW INFO

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chatgpt has been out a while now. A coder can leverage it in any intelligent context to finish any project they're working on in a matter of hours or days.

All of these projects should be done and ready to ship.
No, it is not that powerful. You have no idea what you're talking about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'd come to see y'all in Florida but I'm pretty sure I'd be arrested at the airport for being gay.

No, no. It's two weeks out. Always has been. Always will be.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

BoozeCube BoozeCube and I don’t let the gays hang out on our private Florida ranch. Sorry bro.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No, it is not that powerful. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well, I just think I'm cursed. All this simulation talk is a bridge too far for me!

Florida isn't actually that anti-gay. Or at least Gov DeSantis isn't. The "don't say gay" bill doesn't exist, seems to basically be a media creation. Far as I can tell the actual bill was just "don't teach sex ed to K-3"...nothing about specific genres of sex ed.

But I could be wrong, I can't say I've spent much time thinking about it. I don't think certain news outlets will miss any opportunity to shit on a guy they don't like though. And leftists love projecting onto DeSantis that he's a gay-hating monster, while rightists love projecting onto DeSantis that he's a gay-slaying hero. Lotta projection onto a dude who at the end of the day isn't actually that divisive and probably falls into that "90's Democrat" category outside of some social issues.

Anyway not to derail or anything, not like we have anything EQ to talk about yet though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Meatball Ron is a cuck and doesn't arrest gay people, anyways if anyone wants to meet at Mar-a-lago we can have brunch provided you can get on the guest list.

Alternatively I'll be willing to go to the Council Oak at the Hard Rock in Tampa as long as Folders pays for everything, I'll have a tomahawk ribeye and some port wine if we're going to slum it with lower classes to can't get into Mar-a-lago (hint Folders isn't allowed in on account of being to poor.)

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Meatball Ron is a cuck and doesn't arrest gay people, anyways if anyone wants to meet at Mar-a-lago we can have brunch provided you can get on the guest list.

Alternatively I'll be willing to go to the Council Oak at the Hard Rock in Tampa as long as Folders pays for everything, I'll have a tomahawk ribeye and some port wine if we're going to slum it with lower classes to can't get into Mar-a-lago (hint Folders isn't allowed in on account of being to poor.)

I'm only quoting this because I think it's amusing it was accidentally posted in this thread.

• 1Worf

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
idk who that crybaby is but he needs a hobby, get his mind off those weird feelings - maybe start with some exercise

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title

Can we go to a vegan place, booze

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Just what the everliving fuck is going on here? Multiple reports from this thread.

Try to keep on the topic of elf simulators or some shit. I don't want to do any work.

• 3Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
My guy says the announcement will be soon and to expect a lot of salt on the forums because the ruleset isn't exactly what every forum user wanted.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just what the everliving fuck is going on here? Multiple reports from this thread.

Try to keep on the topic of elf simulators or some shit. I don't want to do any work.
Why'd you have to say simulator :(

• 1Worf

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Pretty sure you can eat grass anywhere. Restaurants are for food.

fine ill chill at the restaurant with you guys but you gotta be chill with me eating grass, no judgement please.

will be good to reunite with you el priesto, man myth legend

• 1Like