EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Did somebody say Elves?
elves.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Meatball Ron is a cuck and doesn't arrest gay people, anyways if anyone wants to meet at Mar-a-lago we can have brunch provided you can get on the guest list.

Alternatively I'll be willing to go to the Council Oak at the Hard Rock in Tampa as long as Folders pays for everything, I'll have a tomahawk ribeye and some port wine if we're going to slum it with lower classes to can't get into Mar-a-lago (hint Folders isn't allowed in on account of being to poor.)
I generally don’t attend restaurants run by savages but I’ll indulge you. I’ll 100% pay for your dinner and do a forum ban bet on it. I’ll keep it completely anon. We don’t even have to discuss anything about it on the forums other than what we agree to. Amod Amod witness please

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Shut the fuck up jasker. I will pay for you too as part of ban bet Amod Amod witness this

Wait am i getting banned? No, this forum is where i go to vent when Elon and his cronies trigger me. I cant not post here.

Anyway ill just get some cabbage wherever we go.

But do we have to go to tampa? I want to go to st pete or st pete beach ^.^ I just visited clearwater and had a threesome with five 24 year olds that were going to university.

Can we turn this into an official FoH meetup at St Pete or St Pete Beach BoozeCube BoozeCube Foler Foler Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule we need a banner, ill load stable diffusion for our WoW models laying out on St Pete beach with our swords and shields.

I cant wait to meat'less with ya'll soon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wait am i getting banned? No, this forum is where i go to vent when Elon and his cronies trigger me. I cant not post here.

Anyway ill just get some cabbage wherever we go.

But do we have to go to tampa? I want to go to st pete or st pete beach ^.^ I just visited clearwater and had a threesome with five 24 year olds that were going to university.

Can we turn this into an official FoH meetup at St Pete or St Pete Beach BoozeCube BoozeCube Foler Foler Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule we need a banner, ill load stable diffusion for our WoW models laying out on St Pete beach with our swords and shields.

I cant wait to meat'less with ya'll soon.
Jasker bro, Denamian Denamian said we gotta move our plan making. Like where your head is at but let’s go finalize the details in my thread in the Shaw. BoozeCube BoozeCube

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If Jasker Jasker wants a safe space to discuss the simulation, I'll be happy to make one for him.

I know a spot that the masters don't look at.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Pretty sure there's already a Jasker simulation thread in the rickshaw. This isn't his first rodeo of crazy.

Edit: There we go: Aliens and imploding simulations.

Plenty of people called crazy turned out to be inventors, or people that were in the clear with what they had to say.

And the actual crazy people that are getting away with murder and gun violence are applauded on this forum.

Kindly, die in a mother fucking fire you piece of demon shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Plenty of people called crazy turned out to be inventors, or people that were in the clear with what they had to say.

And the actual crazy people that are getting away with murder and gun violence are applauded on this forum.

If this is a sim, then I think you mean piece of "daemon" shit.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

You're definitely an American inventor...