EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My Q says an hour. Last night it said 30 min and it took 3 hours.

I kept making new characters as usual and never made it past level 4 last night.

(I'm in woot!)

wiz/enc/clr/mnk/rng/pal/nec

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ive logged in twice, once last night once today at lunch and both times my queue time was estimated longer than it actually was. Of course that means ill never get in again.

dumb question - does it make any difference if you leave the queue window up, or just hit ok and go ack to server list and wait?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ive logged in twice, once last night once today at lunch and both times my queue time was estimated longer than it actually was. Of course that means ill never get in again.

dumb question - does it make any difference if you leave the queue window up, or just hit ok and go ack to server list and wait?
Devs have said it makes no difference.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm tring to get this down you have 5 minutes after it load you tonchar select to make a char or it kicks again ?

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
I'm tring to get this down you have 5 minutes after it load you tonchar select to make a char or it kicks again ?

You mean go to create character after logging in server?

Yes you can do that and not get kicked out cos character creation means you are still logged in 👍

Did that to create personas for quick transportation without any issues.

Edit: Oh right, was asking about doing nothing for 5 mins at char selection.

Last edited:

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sad

1716513888992.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I got cocky after having done well out the blocks with lots of different race class starts in the past - holy fuck barbarians are rough, wtf was I thinking

Got sow on shaman so gonna probably run to oasis or ls, say hi to your favorite true detectives in game, Martey Hart and Russ Cohle.

have mercy on my retarded soul for leveling a rogue

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was Miragul even this bad a day in?
Miragul peaked at about 425 population. During the release day Daybreak did a vm suspension wave and dopped its population by about 1/3 right away.

Also back then Eqmule had to put servers on a list for them to restricted from using mq2 on that server. Since Miragul was just released out of the blue on day with no warning it was not on that list until the next mq2 patch.

After 30 days in the server averaged about 110 a day drooping to about a 40 average and I stopped tracking the population after 6 months or so.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Server maintenance tomorrow at 6am PST to expand server size for Teek.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker

it doesnt, but i just leave the box up lol