EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hear there's been lots of suspensions since launch. Maybe their anti-cheating thing isn't a joke?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Have used autoclicker twice now to stay at char select, no issues.

Bans are for redguides launcher and mq2.

No bans for CLEAN seq itself, anyone that says so is wrong. I'm not even using it but I've talked to enough smart people to know.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I still dont have vaniki drink can that shit be parceled? if so can somebody parcel me a few stacks lol
Requiem on teek

I can send some food as well
I don't see why they couldn't be. Not temporary and just seem like a totally normal item lol. Everyone will have 100 of each soon enough.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Question about the tower quests:

If you do them at a lower level, does the gear on the merchant scale up when you return later? Or do you only get the set for that level, and have to do it all again later?

In other words, is rhe equipment level at the merchant (like 55/Outstanding) dependent on your level, or the level you were when you did the quests?

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
The amount of boxers with several chars named almost identical running around on /follow already is cringe as fuck.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
Have used autoclicker twice now to stay at char select, no issues.

Bans are for redguides launcher and mq2.

No bans for CLEAN seq itself, anyone that says so is wrong. I'm not even using it but I've talked to enough smart people to know.
yea ShowEQ on a separate computer attached to network will 100% never be detectable. MySEQ though, yea they can detect it.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
5000 people on one server? Expecting BIIIIIIIGGG drama from this thing, please :)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have over 300 dB cash over 5 accounts from when I played heavily.

Any round about way to consolidate all this? Sucks you can't use it to buy Kronos.

DickTrickle

I have over 300 dB cash over 5 accounts from when I played heavily.

Any round about way to consolidate all this? Sucks you can't use it to buy Kronos.
300 is basically nothing? You get 500 a month.

There's no way to consolidate, anyway.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sorry, 300 dollars worth. Can I buy those crates and hope to get a rare and shared bank it over ?

DickTrickle

Sorry, 300 dollars worth. Can I buy those crates and hope to get a rare and shared bank it over ?
Ohh, yeah, that's a big difference. But yeah, the crates are probably the best way to get any value back out of that but it's going to be pennies on the dollar even if you get lucky. I would save some until a new bundle drops as people usually go nuts for the illusions and to a lesser degree the mounts.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Xevy Xevy I gave you my prime sub this month, I expect lots of parcels.

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hear there's been lots of suspensions since launch. Maybe their anti-cheating thing isn't a joke?
When we got in at launch, Commonlands was just a bot crew every time I turned around. They dominated the entire spawn fields in Nro - nothing was on SEQ, ever. If I would have known that in hindsight, I would have picked another route. But thankfully, after the first night - the queue monster is probably eating away at these boxer accounts more than anything. But even still, Im afraid to use anything even remotely close to MQ just to help me with my box. ...and God would I appreciate some kind of automated help at times, lol.

I honestly dont know the point of True Box anymore if we're just getting around the system by throwing more computers at it like we're 1990's intel.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Instead of banning or suspending, DPG should just erase subscription time of people they believe to be cheating and then be aggressive about it.

Get caught and want to get back ingame? Better cough up another krono. Get suspended erroneously? Tough luck, it's just collateral damage and you can get back ingame after paying the cost of doing business.

Would help generate a lot more revenue. Then again industrial strength cheaters probably use stolen credit cards to buy krono or pay for subs anyway.

• 1GreNeg