EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

En Sabah Nur

Potato del Grande
Instead of banning or suspending, DPG should just erase subscription time of people they believe to be cheating and then be aggressive about it.

Get caught and want to get back ingame? Better cough up another krono. Get suspended erroneously? Tough luck, it's just collateral damage and you can get back ingame after paying the cost of doing business.

Would help generate a lot more revenue. Then again industrial strength cheaters probably use stolen credit cards to buy krono or pay for subs anyway.
Good idea on paper too many consumer protection laws in place to make this possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Did they ever announce/start a bonus exp? Busy weekend and I was trying to fit some time in late at night to take advantage of that, if so. If not, I'll happily sit at level 20 and push after the weekend.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Did they ever announce/start a bonus exp? Busy weekend and I was trying to fit some time in late at night to take advantage of that, if so. If not, I'll happily sit at level 20 and push after the weekend.

Bonus is going, no queue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interested to see how much more capacity they added. First server with 7500 players ?

Needless

Toe Sucker
persona buffs are locked to that persona right? if i swap from a char with an exp pot running to a lvl 1 those buffs will stay on that other persona and not tick down?
gotta work for a bit but dont want to log off lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
Xevy Xevy I gave you my prime sub this month, I expect lots of parcels.

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland
I'm throwing my HG plat to the Biden 2024 campaign sorry.

• 1Rustled

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Teek has 15 full general chats after the server population patch today, plus another 200 people in the 16th. So most likely over 6,000 online right now.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not even night time yet. What an intense demand.

And who knows how many more are online but decided to leave general. I'm sure plenty people leave general chat at a launch because of how full of shitlords and spam it can be.

Needless

Toe Sucker
turns out mischief rules are actually goated

edit: had a blue diamond drop from the ghoul magus pool in unrest, the fuck?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
God I was doin so well. Was directly behind the lead pack of crazies that go 20/hr but we built the group from the faceless discord and I know none of these people and it turns out 2 of them are absolutely fucking braindead idiots. The worst monk I have ever seen in my entire life. Dies constantly, can't pull, can't dps, has an excuse for everything, but knows everything. We lost our enc to a suspension and this fucking idiot gets another mage, when we have no cleric and no bard. God I hope he reads this place. Hey if you are reading this and are a monk that found a group through faceless discord and you die constantly and always have excuses and think you know everything, fuck you.

I will never not roll Enchanter again. I knew this was a fucking mistake. I wanted to not play ENC for once on a tlp and ofc I fucking regret it.

Lmao. Some fun though..

• 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20240524_121246.jpg

This morning in Guk. There's a strong satisfaction from getting a weapon upgrade and having to level it from scratch over a few fights.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I just got directly in wow. What sorcery is this?

(with a bonus)!

BTW, what is the bandage % limit now?

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ok who has the guild going for this? I'm somewhere between filthy casual and awful autist; Rolled an evil gnome cleric lol

• 1GreNeg

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Instead of banning or suspending, DPG should just erase subscription time of people they believe to be cheating and then be aggressive about it.

Get caught and want to get back ingame? Better cough up another krono. Get suspended erroneously? Tough luck, it's just collateral damage and you can get back ingame after paying the cost of doing business.

Would help generate a lot more revenue. Then again industrial strength cheaters probably use stolen credit cards to buy krono or pay for subs anyway.

Get caught cheating your get your characters transferred to Tormax

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users