EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The leveling just feels worse, as you are doing the 1-60 in one shot. WHen previously you got to 50, then got a long break before having to level again.

Wasnt bad on selo because the exp bonus was insane to start.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
Fortunately we just have the tank as a decorative carry. Pets are the tank 100% wouldn't have mana to heal a player tank in rags on these Chardok names.
truth. i never build speed leveling groups anymore though. went sk clr shm necro enc monk. if youre planning to do raids and no one takes some of those carry classes youre raids gonna look pretty sickly. i intentionally told my group play whatever you want this time. im suffering for it on speed but id rather that. play for different reasons these days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same, couldnt get off work and been kinda busy. Just had a good sesh tho on my clr/rng halfway to 12

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Did you notice this inventory button? Cool!
neato.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah im in no rush were stuck in kunark for 12 weeks anyway lol
ill hit 46 on my ench then probably swap to rogue once i can get him some weapons

also i never really bothered using the whirl spell line the last time i played an enchanter, what a broken fuckin spell lmao

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pugs seem extra bad currently. It's like a 50/50 roll whether you get competent people or a group that (for a variety of reasons) just doesn't work.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate the groups that invite you and then break up 20-30 minutes later.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Fortunately we just have the tank as a decorative carry. Pets are the tank 100% wouldn't have mana to heal a player tank in rags on these Chardok names.

Yeah, I've been able to tank every named without issue up through Hole at 46, but I also got lucky on armor drops while leveling and my AC is decent. In the last 10+ levels I expect to mainly be there to taunt-peel broken charms and then stand around looking pretty / DPSing for the most part.

The leveling just feels worse, as you are doing the 1-60 in one shot. WHen previously you got to 50, then got a long break before having to level again.

Wasnt bad on selo because the exp bonus was insane to start.

Yeah, and also on Selo we had zones like Velks and Grieg to fly through the 40's and early 50's, which is when this server turns a bit grueling.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Please excuse my rant ... I really wanted to go hard with a static group at the start of the server but physically can't do it right now, so I'm pugging it. And the quality of pugs on this server is total dog shit. It's truly unbelievable. I had 3 different groups today that lasted less than 10 mins. One group litterally broke up on the first pull. (Wiz, without a word, pulled Tork and 3 other red mobs on us while we were still looking for a camp and wiped the group. Within secs everyone just dropped the group.) Even the "decent" groups I've been in are barely passable. No one focusing on one mob, breaking mezzes every single pull, people dropping group without even telling anyone, just dumb shit. What the everliving fuck is going on???

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Please excuse my rant ... I really wanted to go hard with a static group at the start of the server but physically can't do it right now, so I'm pugging it. And the quality of pugs on this server is total dog shit. It's truly unbelievable. I had 3 different groups today that lasted less than 10 mins. One group litterally broke up on the first pull. (Wiz, without a word, pulled Tork and 3 other red mobs on us while we were still looking for a camp and wiped the group. Within secs everyone just dropped the group.) Even the "decent" groups I've been in are barely passable. No one focusing on one mob, breaking mezzes every single pull, people dropping group without even telling anyone, just dumb shit. What the everliving fuck is going on???
Yeah it's pretty bad.

My first static had 2 dogshit players I hated being around. It was a huge mistake to stay with them for 2 days and be miserable. I then found an amazing pug for the last 2 days, but raids got called when we were gonna grind the last 4 levels and then an enchanter's wife went full KOS and now he's gone and now that group is broken and the last 4 levels is gonna be miserable. I just want to sit down for 12 hours and finish this shit.

Problem is even finding a pug, let alone a good pug. All the good players are 60, the casual good ones are too isolated to take in outsiders and it's rough.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Sounds like The WoW Players have arrived.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Have you chodes never played a TLP before? Every single one of them is like this.

Your average TLP player outside the 1-2 sweaty guilds has an IQ of 75 at best.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Have you chodes never played a TLP before? Every single one of them is like this.

Your average TLP player outside the 1-2 sweaty guilds has an IQ of 75 at best.

That's why I only play with the sweaty guilds, sounds like the right move

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Had my first real mischief/teek experience with ass sup exe camps. We basically were pulling everything and the excitement over the loot was so fun. 2 mino shackles, 3 ring of ancients, tons of stupid other shit. Makes it a real hoot

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users