EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
I won't always agree with everything Zaide or Sieger say, but this seems like a very strange thing to lie about.
Agreed. Never said that they were lying about it. All I ever asked for was for them to provide more proof to statements. Nothing more or less.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
The fuck are you even going on about with the "bombshell" takes? People just talk shit to each other in these threads usually. I don't remember anyone pulling the "I've got a bombshell on this guy just you wait!"
I mean, it wasn't that long ago in this thread that "I wouldn’t be surprised for things to get pretty hostile soon though and then you’ll get to enjoy the details.

Lots of fun yet to come!" was said.

That doesn't count? Maybe I'm misremembering, but there were a few instances too of people saying they had lots to share on Atabishi that never really materialized either.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Bro, I don't know what to tell you, but maybe you should perhaps pause and wonder why you see several OG posters and TLP enthusiasts all agree that some shenanigans are likely afoot without requiring evidence from the individuals making the accusations.

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
Bro, I don't know what to tell you, but maybe you should perhaps pause and wonder why you see several OG posters and TLP enthusiasts all agree that some shenanigans are likely afoot without requiring evidence from the individuals making the accusations.
I just have a higher standard of proof than others, perhaps. Its kind of funny how upset people get when you ask for people to back up their statements, even when you note that you agree that said activity is probably happening.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I knew some shit was up when Krono was on a fairly steady rise and then jumped from 6-7ishk to 10+ in a day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I just have a higher standard of proof than others, perhaps. Its kind of funny how upset people get when you ask for people to back up their statements, even when you note that you agree that said activity is probably happening.
I am curious what kind of proof you expect people to supply that would be good enough for you? Do you need to know how the dupe occurs and then you try it yourself to confirm? Or is there something else you'd accept as proof?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Please stop feeding the very obvious troll.

This shit is just cluttering up the thread at this point.

Post who the fuck you are so people can decide if they even want to bother reading the broken record drivel you are posting.

Peepo? Sunaree? It's some odd fucker that gets off on just being a troll.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I am curious what kind of proof you expect people to supply that would be good enough for you? Do you need to know how the dupe occurs and then you try it yourself to confirm? Or is there something else you'd accept as proof?
He's not going to get it because he hasn't been here for 10-20 years as most of us have.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
I knew some shit was up when Krono was on a fairly steady rise and then jumped from 6-7ishk to 10+ in a day.
I just hope that if this is happening, which is likely is, that enough people make a big enough stink about it that it gets taken care of quickly.
Who knows. I don't delve into the side of exploiting the game, so I have less of an idea of what people do that some others here. I don't even use "wizard/monk" tracking that seems so commonplace these days. And no, I have no desire to try to do any dupe myself. I'm proud of never knowingly cheated in the game, and replicating the dupe now after it is in a public forum sounds like a great way to get banned.

I just expect more than than "so and so says its true, so it must be true." Apparently I'm alone in that type of mindset.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
So... all these amazing GDKP splits since Kunark launch you say...? Wonder how many of those items were bought by someone that duped plat.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I mean within 24 hours (Friday mid afternoon to Saturday I think I got 80kish in payouts) we pumped probably 5 million or so plat into the economy and dried out the supply of krono, so I figured it was just less available to purchase. But by Sunday I was kind of surprised because the price didn't settle or slow down, though.

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
Please stop feeding the very obvious troll.

This shit is just cluttering up the thread at this point.

Post who the fuck you are so people can decide if they even want to bother reading the broken record drivel you are posting.

Peepo? Sunaree? It's some odd fucker that gets off on just being a troll.
What mind-blowing aspect of Mischief/Thorneblade/Everquest would you like the thread to go back to?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Post who you are in game (that we would actually know of) or shut the fuck up.

Simple as that.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I just hope that if this is happening, which is likely is, that enough people make a big enough stink about it that it gets taken care of quickly.

Who knows. I don't delve into the side of exploiting the game, so I have less of an idea of what people do that some others here. I don't even use "wizard/monk" tracking that seems so commonplace these days. And no, I have no desire to try to do any dupe myself. I'm proud of never knowingly cheated in the game, and replicating the dupe now after it is in a public forum sounds like a great way to get banned.

I just expect more than than "so and so says its true, so it must be true." Apparently I'm alone in that type of mindset.
yes the fact you won't even say what you would count as proof. Show you proof even though you won't even qualify what proof is. So, no matter what someone shows you, you could say that is not proof enough. Obviously no one is going to show you anything. But, let's just say someone HAD a screenshot of someone putting the plat in a trade window, you can just say it's a different server or its edited etc etc. There is no proof anyone can show you. That isn't just a slight on you... there is literally no proof anyone can provide you beyond the facts of what is going on with the economy... and it isn't just Mischief. Once you stop thinking only Mischief, you'll stop responding on here with the crap and just listen more.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean within 24 hours (Friday mid afternoon to Saturday I think I got 80kish in payouts) we pumped probably 5 million or so plat into the economy and dried out the supply of krono, so I figured it was just less available to purchase. But by Sunday I was kind of surprised because the price didn't settle or slow down, though.
Well, Krono is always rising (which you know, I'm sure), but it tends to be pretty linear. 3k+ plat price jumps in 24hrs don't typically occur without some shit being all fucky.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
I'm a bit surprised that Krono prices haven't shot up faster, even without some plat dupe. An overabundance of loot plus what appears to be a lot more people trying to snatch up krono seems like a good recipe for high prices for them.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
lol. captured a golden moment there

Capture.JPG

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Well, Krono is always rising (which you know, I'm sure), but it tends to be pretty linear. 3k+ plat price jumps in 24hrs don't typically occur without some shit being all fucky.
I don't think you're wrong, but I think some context is missing. I was trying to sell at like 7k on Friday and people like Peepo were dumping at 8k. The rest of the day people had to dump closer to 8k, and then it was closer to 9k on Saturday as more payouts we sent out. The people paying that rate were almost entirely from our guild (or their item selling characters). The krono sellers are going to raise their prices when they see 80+ people trying to buy 500+ the current market value. I think things just steamrolled into price increase over the weekend, but the pricing didn't stabilize on Sunday when payouts stopped/decreased which is what was weird.

For context, the last time we dumped several million into the economy the price increased in a non-linear manner as well.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Since people are saying 11k, I popped on and sold one krono as a test, 12k and got two tells within a few seconds. Probably could have gone higher. This is some seriously accelerated pricing.