EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was initially hyped for this server, was in multiple discords scoping out which sweaty nerd guild to join, but the more I read and thought about it, the less interested I became.

So glad I skipped this shitshow and stayed on Aradune.
yep.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Been leveling my Ranger and really noticing how prevalent the MQ use is. Track a name that just popped and see multiple non tracking classes beeline toward it. Occasionally even seeing someone warp on them. Having MQ more or less not work on early TLP was pretty nice.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Been leveling my Ranger and really noticing how prevalent the MQ use is. Track a name that just popped and see multiple non tracking classes beeline toward it. Occasionally even seeing someone warp on them. Having MQ more or less not work on early TLP was pretty nice.
People rushing a name that popped is most likely just showeq.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I’m too much of a coward to ever use showeq but it’s pretty great being grouped with someone that does.

• 1Pathetic

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, ShowEQ use is pretty rampant here. Literally all but 1 PUG without a tracker I've been in leveling up, someone has said, "X is up".

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
There is literally zero chance of getting banned for ShowEQ and it is extremely nice to have for quality of life as a puller.

Getting banned for MQ is also unlikely but not zero.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol finally got on and said fuck it time to twink the ol cleric and SK out. Saw ol Bobby running around with his fungi and I knew it was time to get one.

16k a krono for them phat lewtz.

• 1Like

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
People rushing a name that popped is most likely just showeq.
Don't use shoeq so i've pretty much given up all hope on VP sonh ground spawn. Keep watching one dude bee line straight for the spawn every time, i'm sure he's making a killing selling keys for krono.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Don't use shoeq so i've pretty much given up all hope on VP sonh ground spawn. Keep watching one dude bee line straight for the spawn every time, i'm sure he's making a killing selling keys for krono.
Is it that bard tooty?

Ryoz

<Donor>
I assumed the Krono increase was due to more raw plat dropping - a lot of the kunark class amor vendors for quite a lot.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I assumed the Krono increase was due to more raw plat dropping - a lot of the kunark class amor vendors for quite a lot.
It always did, it isn't like this is some sort of "new" cash infusion that wasn't present prior to Mischief. Sure, the increased rares over the past week is probably going to cause a "hop" in Krono prices, absolutely. But, the price almost doubled in around 48hrs. That's the part that isn't normal.

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
On a server where raid mobs drop a ton of loot (a lot of which you had to kill much harder raid mobs to get said loot), and it is all (or mostly) tradable, someone remind me how plat dupe really makes any difference.

You do realize that every single piece of "OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I GOT" raid loot can be sold to someone else when the next "HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS SHIT" raid loot drops?

When you end up with a thousand of each BiS raid item on the server, you can dupe all the plat you want, but come Luclin the prices will race to the bottom for each of those items in the Bazaar. There ain't no one that is going to try to buy out hundreds if not thousands of BiS items to push the market price up.

It's all expensive right now just because it's new on the server.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. This is the most casual-friendly server in history.

ps. Running around decked out in BiS shit on a level 1 is fucking fun!

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
On a server where raid mobs drop a ton of loot (a lot of which you had to kill much harder raid mobs to get said loot), and it is all (or mostly) tradable, someone remind me how plat dupe really makes any difference.

You do realize that every single piece of "OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I GOT" raid loot can be sold to someone else when the next "HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS SHIT" raid loot drops?

When you end up with a thousand of each BiS raid item on the server, you can dupe all the plat you want, but come Luclin the prices will race to the bottom for each of those items in the Bazaar. There ain't no one that is going to try to buy out hundreds if not thousands of BiS items to push the market price up.

It's all expensive right now just because it's new on the server.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. This is the most casual-friendly server in history.
Yeah, the whole game is going to change when Luclin is out. That's why I loved Selo. Luclin just offers so goddamn much from a QoL perspective alone that it's probably my favorite era to "start" in. The Bazaar is probably the single greatest change to QoL in EQ across all expansions, IMO. I spent 2 hours in EC trying to sell shit before saying "fuck it" and deciding to just save shit until Luclin. I can't deal with the "community" EC tunnel "builds".

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Nah. Twink gear stays relevant/expensive. And end Kunark/Velious and even quite a bit of Luclin/PoP is chalk full of twink gear with no rec/req level. You bet BIS items will stay expensive unless the population goes to absolute shit. For a very long time on FV, the most expensive stuff was end velious/luclin twink gear, such as NTOV loot and the best ETOV items and Sseru loot and Dragon Slaying gauntlets/dwarf slaying belt etc. All that high hp/regen/ft no level req/rec stuff will stay expensive if it follows what happened on FV, and I don't see why it wouldn't.

Last edited:
  • 1Like