EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good. I can't wait for Luclin to absolutely destroy Kronolords. If Krono didn't exist, I'd agree that they need to cap the "bonus" loot tables a rare can roll to 1 extra at most. None of this quadruple+ loot going on right now. But, because Kronolord losers exist, I'm glad this server will pound their assholes come bazaar.

The bonus loot or random loot does not affect those who know what they are doing at all though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The bonus loot or random loot does not affect those who know what they are doing at all though.
Doubt. If it didn't, you wouldn't care.

But, even if that's the case? It affects those who don't know what they're doing, which is still a win.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
What monk gear is worth twinking up with on here? Necro isn't really lighting my fire the way it did 20 years ago. Too bad I didn't realize this during that huge bonus we had.

TStaff, Fungi Tunic, epic pieces at some point, +HP jewelry, bunch of Rat Ears...anything else worth buying in particular?

Jboots, Fungi, Generic haste item, Tranix Crown, a couple of decent weapons. Don't worry too much about other gear it really doesn't matter much +AC and +str without a lot a weight.

SWC is 100% worth if you can afford it. It's really the only important piece of gear you get in Kunark besides your epic.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doubt. If it didn't, you wouldn't care.

But, even if that's the case? It affects those who don't know what they're doing, which is still a win.

All my stuff is at a record high.. so defiantly doesn't affect me.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Jboots, Fungi, Generic haste item, Tranix Crown, a couple of decent weapons. Don't worry too much about other gear it really doesn't matter much +AC and +str without a lot a weight.

SWC is 100% worth if you can afford it. It's really the only important piece of gear you get in Kunark besides your epic.

The final Monk shackle is pretty good.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
If I bought two krono and sold them for plat, would the 28k or so plat go far enough to twink up my druid to make the leveling process faster? Or is that not enough? I know the sky's the limit really depending on what you want, but just trying to get a leg up to get to max as quickly as possible, mostly solo (Since I'm a loser and only have sporadic playtimes/times when I can't really focus on eq for more than a few minutes at a time).

Currently level 10, nothing fancy other than a Blackjack and about 500p currently on me.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
All my stuff is at a record high.. so defiantly doesn't affect me.
Oh, I bet. "Raid"/epic items are about the only things with value currently(outside of a few group things like fungi tunic, hiero cloak, etc.), especially without an easy way to offload shitloads of raid loot. Who the fuck wants to sit in the ECTunnel spamming a macro every fucking 120s? A lot of the guild banks have started botting it, even. Once the "casuals" can easily offload shit (bazaar) and even do it while they sleep/work, good luck. It's going to be a race to the bottom on pricing for a TON of shit. Even the kronolords won't be able to price fix shit, because it all drops so goddamn abundantly. So, if they try to corner/monopolize markets, they'll end up costing themselves a bunch of money/krono.

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Gonna roll a ranger here and mess around. Anyone have some starter gear? Also might spring for swc and some weapons.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of items, I feel like EC is more dead than ever? Granted I don’t play a lot, but I’ve logged in a couple of times to EC, and I swear essentially it’s the same people every day selling the same items. Can’t even find the twink items I want easily. Maybe just in my head, or people are bored of trying to sell twink items for relative peanuts. Bazaar can’t come soon enough.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of items, I feel like EC is more dead than ever? Granted I don’t play a lot, but I’ve logged in a couple of times to EC, and I swear essentially it’s the same people every day selling the same items. Can’t even find the twink items I want easily. Maybe just in my head, or people are bored of trying to sell twink items for relative peanuts. Bazaar can’t come soon enough.

The items you see being sold are the items that sell. Its why they are being listed over and over.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Either that or Mr Treehorn is using a lvl 1 character to trade with in commons and is always logging into the pick with 10 people in it.

1626122771673.png

Quite a good variety of stuff.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
EC was pretty nutty during the bonus week, but ever since it has died off a shitload. I'm assuming people have sold off a lot of the "influx" of items due to increased rare spawns. So, most people have either already decked out their twinks, or got tired of EC and just banked shit until the bazaar.

The stuff in the 100-200p range isn't even worth the hassle of sitting the tunnel for hours (you'd make more farming HGs, Seafuries, etc. in the time it takes you to offload) and the stuff in the 300-1000p range is barely worth the effort. It's the stuff in the 2000+ range that's worth it, but that's relegated to relatively few items outside of raiding. One of the better ways to make cash, especially early, is to find a level 30ish rare, pray for ring of the ancients drops, and then flip the Jboots for 3k+. Jboots also keep rising with inflation as well. They were about 1.5k when I started around 2 weeks ago and I've already seen a few pairs being sold for 3.5k+.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Either that or Mr Treehorn is using a lvl 1 character to trade with in commons and is always logging into the pick with 10 people in it.

View attachment 362123

Quite a good variety of stuff.
No, thankfully someone taught me that trick when I first started though, as I hadn’t played in 10 years or more and had no idea what a pick even was a few weeks ago!

Could be because I frequently log in late Pacific time.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
EC was pretty nutty during the bonus week, but ever since it has died off a shitload. I'm assuming people have sold off a lot of the "influx" of items due to increased rare spawns. So, most people have either already decked out their twinks, or got tired of EC and just banked shit until the bazaar.

I got like 300-400 +items to sell on my alts, but i'm to lazy to log on and sell the stuff because plat is basically worthless.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I got like 300-400 +items to sell on my alts, but i'm to lazy to log on and sell the stuff because plat is basically worthless.
Yeah, I have 3 banks alts with full inventories of shit to offload in Luclin. It's going to get even worse with Velious, but I should be 60 with all the characters that matter and will be able to mostly "skip" Velious. I'll probably just relegate myself to farming gems for cash to buildup for the floodgates in Luclin.