EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This comment got me thinking and i think i just figured something out. 31-35 named are dropping Ring of the Ancients there supposedly back in the day was a Karana's version of Ancient Cyclops. Which would explain the 31-35 named dropping Rings.

Think this means we potentially see items that haven't dropped in a decade on this server assuming they were removed because the NPC was removed. Beer Goggles for GE 1.0 gonna be a drop again? Ring of fire loot?
Just let me get a bfg and I'll consider my eq career complete.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lol i had the same thought, but i don't think it's one of the possible items coming back QQ.
Yea I went actually check how they broke it and the quest npc supposedly doesnt respond at all.

It would be really mischievous if he did though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally can play tonight.

Feel like finals week and I’m missing the big raid.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Finally can play tonight.

Feel like finals week and I’m missing the big raid.

Did 42-48 this afternoon, big push tomorrow. Had group fall apart halfway through due to LDs and people not snaring, then re-formed the group from scratch while pretending in /ooc to hold the camp until everyone got there, picked up like nothing happened. Was a good time

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did 42-48 this afternoon, big push tomorrow. Had group fall apart halfway through due to LDs and people not snaring, then re-formed the group from scratch while pretending in /ooc to hold the camp until everyone got there, picked up like nothing happened. Was a good time
Damn nice

sindaael

<Banned>
EQ is on the verge of death isn't it. Or is it still getting better. At this rate I don't know. About half the population of earth will be in the other dimension.

• 2WTF
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
EQ is on the verge of death isn't it. Or is it still getting better. At this rate I don't know. About half the population of earth will be in the other dimension.
Dunno but ECtunnel was packed at 6 am

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
EQ's overall pop is roughly stable / slightly growing as per the financial disclosures EG7 made when they acquired Daybreak.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A lot of returning players on just about every TLP that launches. Ive met a huge amount of people (myself included) that hadnt played EverQuest since the early 2000's on Mischief. A lot of attrition is only temporary as well, since they'll come back the next expansion or the next TLP.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Numbers for July, average HIGH population

1. Mischief = 2233
  2. Thornblade = 1165
  3. Aradune = 827

• 1Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Those are big numbers during LDON
almost half those aradune numbers are bots also.

last time someone visited sirens grotto there were 50-60 level 1s keeping sg picks open. so 50-60 level 1s and at least 200-250 level 65s. probably 5-10 traders. very conservative guess.

poor aradune. 2 people making up 30-40% of the server. and those are absolute peak hours. imagine during non raids. it's literally just bots.

sindaael

<Banned>
Noticed EQ got a little rough on me. I found this forum more friendly than my server. They must have gotten pretty high. Lol.

• 1Repost