EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You get an upgrade, you sell the old item.

The value of your old item vs the value of items on day 1-7 of an xpac is huge. Items go from 10kr to sub krono in less time than you might replace a particular item.

GDKP is the best raiding system I've ever done. And this server seems made for it.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Next server all items notrade, no adding to advloot after a kill, must be already in group/raid to right click after its dead.

No advanced loot at all

Gotta grab it off the corpse like the third world game it is

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No advanced loot at all

Gotta grab it off the corpse like the third world game it is

You're "fixing" a problem that isn't a problem. I don't give a flying fuck about modern UIs, in game maps, or shit like advanced loot. I also think p99 purists are about the shittiest eq gamers there are, maybe second only to hardcore roleplayers, just low skill dudes for the most part. Fuck all that. I'd be fine with pok and overseer in at launch.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You're "fixing" a problem that isn't a problem. I don't give a flying fuck about modern UIs, in game maps, or shit like advanced loot. I also think p99 purists are about the shittiest eq gamers there are, maybe second only to hardcore roleplayers, just low skill dudes for the most part. Fuck all that. I'd be fine with pok and overseer in at launch.

It was a joke you idiot

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
whos ready to unload all their velious gear and show up naked for luclin raids with juicy fat platinum pockets

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
For those reading the thread who aren't actively raiding on Mischief; this is one nights worth of loot. DZ only.

Ridiculous Levels of Loot

After a splits night, people were bitching about how long it was taking for the loot to get posted for bidding. The folks doing the uploading told us it was taking longer than usual because they had to upload 115 items. ROFL

It's like finding the house giving out the giant candy bars on Halloween, and going back over and over again.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
All gone.

Those Aten necks gonna be expensive.

Last edited:

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
40 kroners left, $10 each plebs, get em before they gone.

Those Aten necks gonna be expensive.
Costs $0 on TAKP.

After a splits night, people were bitching about how long it was taking for the loot to get posted for bidding. The folks doing the uploading told us it was taking longer than usual because they had to upload 115 items. ROFL

It's like finding the house giving out the giant candy bars on Halloween, and going back over and over again.

If Krono didn't exist, and guilds had traditional structure as a result, this server would be way more fun tbh. Imagine just handing out that gear to people because it exists, and people getting banned for RMT'ing.

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
what’s the population of that server?

As of right now (not a raid night for any guilds)

1632786434732.png

1632786407254.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Costs $0 on TAKP.

If Krono didn't exist, and guilds had traditional structure as a result, this server would be way more fun tbh. Imagine just handing out that gear to people because it exists, and people getting banned for RMT'ing.

Sounds like communism to me.

EQ is fun because of the people you play with. Try not being an attention whore drama queen for longer than a single expansion and see what happens.

We both know you can't help yourself.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 7 users