EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So after having the adventurer and merchant perks for a bit, I definitely see some use with the merchant perk (especially the colored and larger merchant bags) and extra bag slots. The adventurer perk seems almost worthless though. I mean, maybe over the course of months or years it saves you a couple hours of grinding, but it isn't noticeable at all and I plan on dropping it after the month is out.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
FYI, the adventurer perk XP bonus only works on regular XP and not AA XP. I don't know if this is intended or a bug but there is a bug report in the forum that you should like if you want to get dev attention on it.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Feel like the people who attempted to smear him should have been named and shamed and removed. Basically the equivalent of lying and saying someone raped you. Really the same crime here.

it was me austin.gif

(no not really)

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
got bored and resubbed, the fuck are perks?

you can give Daybreak 2-5 extra dollars a month for perks. They are small things like a little bonus exp, can't lose a level on death, better chance to do a tradeskill combine, another inventory slot, etc. Five bucks gives you the whole shebang.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
FYI, the adventurer perk XP bonus only works on regular XP and not AA XP. I don't know if this is intended or a bug but there is a bug report in the forum that you should like if you want to get dev attention on it.
Merchant perk is also bugged. The "bonus skillup" message lets you know that due to the perk you were granted a skillup, but the actual skillup never happens, just the message.

Please like and subscribe.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
you can give Daybreak 2-5 extra dollars a month for perks. They are small things like a little bonus exp, can't lose a level on death, better chance to do a tradeskill combine, another inventory slot, etc. Five bucks gives you the whole shebang.
Also, it's an increased chance at a skillup on a combine, not a increased chance of success.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
neat i guess lol i added the bags for the fuck of it
now i get to choose between finishing my wiz or bard to play, or make a pally that sounds fun too

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
and yet totally worth it. also 150k is like less than 4 kroners, compared to previous servers that's a bargain!
yeah i'll cave eventually, gnome masks are the goat~
for now i'm just updating my bards shit to get more MR, he's only 38 so i have catching up to do kek

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean with gnomes being the master race I just wanted one for my bard to use not as some status thing in this shit game. I'd have been perfectly fine with them being as common as Dark Elf or Halfling masks.